Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Tocco Lite firmware (or overcome the 8-digit code)

My daughter has moved up to a new phone and I want to reset her old Tocco Lite so I can reuse it as our spare phone. But she's inadvertently set an 8-digit code so I can't reset it.It seems like the only way to overcome this is the reflash the firmwa...

Emails suddenly full of equal (=) signs! Sony Xperia Aqua

Hi, I'm using a Sony Xperia Aqua and for no apparent reason all my incoming emails are suddenly peppered with random '=' signs all over the place. When I download the same emails on my laptop the = signs aren't there in the incoming emails, so it's a...

Cannot receive texts

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 6 and changed network provider from EE to Vodafone. For some reason i can only send SMS to numbers who have text me previously, any new numbers do not work. I have no issues with phone calls nor do i have any wit...

dpage31 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 2G toggle still after ios8.1 upgrade

Hello, Following the recent ios 8.1 upgrade the toggle to disable 3g/ enable 2g or edge should be visable, but it is not.I had this option on my iphone 5 using the same vodafone simcard so maybe its not a vodafone issue but an apple issue.  I spoke w...

masai by 4: Newbie
  • 126 replies
  • 0 thanks

New pin required

I had my phone blocked so I got the 8 digit punk code and installed the number, then asked for a sim pin but what I thought it was isn't working...anyone know what next please

Resolved! Activating contract sim

Got iphone 6 today and it says no service do I have to activate SIM card

Sim swap

How long should a sim swap take? Gone from a iPhone 4 to a 5c and the apps have gone across but still have no signal or coverage. Been 12 hrs now!!

PUK Blocked

Impossible to get help from your website for this issue. No form to complete or any number call.Pulse assist urgently

Neiliboy by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using SIM Card

I am coming from the US and plan on using a sim card and I was wondering if the hardware from my iphone 5 from Verizon works with the 3G in the UK.

sheedyp by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issue with phone

hi,My iPhone 6 looses signal and wifi all the time. Even when I am with other people with same phone and Vodaphone. I turn off the device and then on again and it works fine for a while. Then a few hours later the same thing. I have latest software a...

Labels