Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Latest from BT: SureSignal does NOT work on BT Infinity for Business

Hi all, I'm running a SureSignal V3 on BT Infinity for Business. I was originally trying to set up my SS via a BusinessHub 5 which did not work despite following all of BT and Vodafone's recommended settings. Had lengthy web chats with both BT and Vo...

crobinuk by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Touch screen

My phone is 14months old into a 24 month contract, My touch screen wont work and Vodafone wont fix or replace it, any advice people?

Refkev35 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Buying sure signal online.

There seems to be a problem with buying a sure signal on line. On trying to buy through the checkout it comes up with an error. Customer services were most unhelpful, suggesting that I should go to a shop. The need for the sure signal is because we l...

Iainm by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SIM Not Valid

Losing the will to live having lost several hours of my life in Live Chat.In brief:- Blackberry died and replaced on insurance with Iphone 4s.            Vodafone sent new micro sim which failed to activate            Sim Not Valid            Apparen...

NickJH by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6

New sim activation time

Bobby1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Calls & Messages

Need advice...I share an account with my wife, two seperate numbers but I pay for them both ... recently we both get each others texts from other people and sometimes both our phones ring at the same time from the same call? How can we seperate this,...

Resolved! Nano sim

I lost my phone and have been given a replacement. Vodefone sent a nano sim to me today and said it would be activated after 20 mins. After a few phone calls this still isn't working. I've switched my on off ect. Still no joy. Can you help

Resolved! New contract phone won't get signal

Bought a Samsung Galaxy s6 today and It is just saying emergency calls everywhere and I've been on my network lists and tried selecting Vodafone and it just says 'not available, try again later' what should I do?

Vodafone Sure Signal 3 - guests can't connect

Hi I have a sure signal 3 which works fine with my Iphone 5SBut the two guest I have registered do not connect to the SS. Any ideas?The SS is connected to the Internet and works with my phone.I've done a full 30 second reset but no change.Anyone got ...

Resolved! Sure Signal red light only

My Sure Signal has not worked for over 24 hrs despite performing several re-sets. I live in the Rg7 area and have a Thomson technicolor router. There were several problems a few months ago. Can someone please investigate. Thank you.

lin15 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels