Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

V3 sure signal not boosting signal on registered phones

We have a Vodafone sure signal registered it and added a number of phones, however the 3G signal is not boosed on the registered phones even when right next to the V3 Sure signal. Any Ideas? Also It would be nice if there was PDF available of the man...

Galaxy S5 Lollipop update ISSUES! Battery and slooow

The lollipop update is a backward step, battery life is now down to 8 hours from a previous 12+ and the device now has noticable lag. Is there a way top downgrade and didn't anyone test this before it was allowed out???Bob

cyclobob by 4: Newbie
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to unlock phone

Unable to unlock phone via the website.   I receive a text message back saying my IMEI number is incorrect but its definately correct from what i can tell. Im dialling *#06# to get it.   Please advise how i can resolve this?   My phone is a Sony Z3 c...

Resolved! Need my voicemail PIN reset

Hi -I am overseas at the moment (Barbados) and have forgotten my voicemail PIN resulting in my voicemail now locked. As I have 4 messages awaiting me I would really like to access them but do not want to rack up a load of charges ringing UK to try an...

tdcj27 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile broadband topup not showing as credit

Hi I've just topped up my mobile broadband credit as the 2GB that came with it was close to running out. I did this using the mobile number of my mobile broadband account before I had registered it with Vodafone. It said that it could take up to 10 m...

chiff by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC one not working

HTC one MIni 2 isn't working. You turn on and at the lock screen, enter the pin code, this then just takes you back to the lock screen. Have tried turning it off and on, took at sim, even asked it nicely but still nothing. Any ideas

Unable to register Sure Signal

I have been trying numerous times to register Sure Signal over the past 6 weeks. Each time I click to Add New User I have an error message telling me "there is a problem and vodafone are working hard to resolve - please try again later". Sorry there ...

Jim100 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC ONE when someone calls they go straight to voicemail

Hi ive been using the HTC ONE for a few months now and haven't had any problems untill now a few people have been saying to me that when they try and call me it goes straight to voicemail as if my phone had no signal but it always has or was turned o...

Vodaco by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile WiFi Model: R207

Hi,My mobile WiFi device is currently not working. All the lights come on and flash over and over but nothing else happens it cannot connect to my phone or anything. Has it broken??? Georgina

Labels