Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Unlocked Phone

I bought an unlocked S5 in Dubai a few months ago. Shortly I will be returning to the UK on a permanent basis. Can you please advise if I can use the same phone in the UK by purchasing a SIM only card from Vodafone either on a monthly or yearly contr...

Bmartin by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal V1 - Change of address

I've recently moved house and my sure signal V1 doesn't seem to be working as it should - I'm not picking up 3G at all (all 4 lights come on except the one indicating phone in use).  I have tried a master reset - no change. I registered the suresigna...

Nik_R by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

length of ringtone

Hi,How do I lengthen the ringtone on my i phone 4S before it goes to voicemail.  The **61 etc code doesn't work.Thanks,J

Problems with Sure Signal 3

Hi i bought a sure signal v3 and it has never worked i was told i might need to forward ports on my router is this correct. Need help please

Sure Signal

Hello good people, very sorry to touble you all but, perhaps someone can help. Whole story too long and boring and i am very upset. Have been trying for two weeks after sim swap to get my mobile to re connect to the sure signal V3 that i purchased re...

donp46 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Can't add user

Hi, My suresignal is producing the following error when I try to add a new user, has anyone else had this error? Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController" The source of this error is: com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Interna...

gray175 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone not connecting to the vodafone network

Iphone not connecting to vodafone network   Hello, I have recently purchased a new iphone 4S from a friend and I am having difficulty connecting to the mobile network after looking through and trying everything possible. Turning it off and on a hundr...

Furious with Vodafone! Who do i write to to complain?

So same as most of you ive been waiting for my upgrade since Friday 10th, took day off work, never arrived , been on phone to customer services numerous times to be told 20 different things, i left it as i was sick of wasting time,Ive rang this morni...

Labels