Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Nexus 5 Android 5.1 update 40127 not working

Hi there, My Nexus 5 updated to Android 5.1 after which I received a text message from Vodafone: "It looks like you've swapped your sim or updated your device. To continue using data and sending picture messages, you need to update your settings manu...

ksharma0 by 3: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 1 thanks

my phone bill

My phine has been cut off and i was told 2 days ago that it had been paid! The money has left my account and i need my phone for my work! I need it back on asap!

kaira by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge FAQs

FAQs and help guides Get Samsung Galaxy 6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from FAQs, videos and much more.   Internet and picture message settings Sometimes you might need help setting up your phone for internet and picture messaging settings. You can do ...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 4 thanks

Worst service ever!! (NEW CUSTOMER)

I wanted the S6 Edge in gold and rang vodafone on the 23.03.15 placed the order all grand, straight away i got a text confirmation and email with the reference number. Then after 10 mins or so another text to say this had been cancelled. Turns out th...

Resolved! iPad Air receives but can't send text messages

I have an iPad Air (through Vodafone) and it receives text messages but can't send them. For example today I upgraded to the new iOS and very quickly got a text from Vodafone saying I needed to upgrade the settings. I was told to click a link which t...

Upgrade chaos!!

Does anyone want a new HTC M9 phone i recieved as an upgrade. Can't use it  and vodaphone unable to help over 12 phone calls and several live chats. Now my account does not exit and they will not let me cancel and seen to have incurred extra charges ...

Confirmation email for Samsung S6 Edge?

Preordered the Samsung S6 Edge - Gold 64gb 21/03/15 on the phone. Has anyone else pre-ordered the new Samsung S6 or S6 Edge and not received any details confirming upgrade/order? Slightly concerned as I ordered the phone as soon as Vodafones website ...

samjay7 by 3: Seeker
  • 46 replies
  • 0 thanks

it has been 3 months no they cannot repair my iPhone

I regret choosing Vodafone as my carrier. I wrote an email to Vodafone CEO twice and they promised they will provide me new handset, but they keep sending the handset to repair centre. Worst customer service ever. 

mike454 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM not activating

Upgraded to an iphone6. After numerous attempts to activate new Sim it finally worked. 2 days later it stopped working and Vodafone sent out a new sim. I now can't get the new sim activated either. Why is this such an issue?? They keep saying they ha...

Labels