Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Charger and Case!

Good news!! After receiving my phone on friday and worrying that I wouldn't get the charger, it's arrived today Happy days!!

jaxx01 by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 5 thanks

No internet

I have not been able to use my data since the 6th of February this year, I have rang and spoke to customer services on numerous occasions about the issue, and also visited a Vodafone store and spoke to the tech expert.After sim swaps, trying my sim i...

lollipop samsung s4 upgrade

My partber and I have just upgraded to lollipop. Both phones only show a line of text message. When you go in to text there is no message. What ate Vodafone going to do to resove this issue?

jocky8 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v.3 no 3g

My recently installed Sure Signal v.3 is not transmitting a 3g signal to my Blackberry Q10, what do I need to do to rectify this? I have a 49mb download speed and 6mb upload speed. Thanks

MBB Top up when data expired doesn't work

Recently moved over to Vodafone from EE thanks to their useless website and almost-always-broken account management and top-up procedure. The service works well, and the top-up system is straightforward. Except when you run out of data, and want to b...

dtmark by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

de register sure signal box

Hi I would be grateful for help in deregistering my vf ss, ser no 40112521949, as I no longer need it, but which is to be used elsewhere. Many thanks.

gareth76 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer Service - Non Existent - Which network is better?

Having ordered the new S6 Edge (64gb, £53 price plan) I have received the same but with: 1. No free wireless charger/case and a dispute as to: whether it applied to the first 500 -despite continuous advertising; whether I should collect it in store; ...

s6fanuk by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S6Edge Farce

I order the S6 Edge black a couple of weeks ago, like many others it hasn't arrived. Yesterday I tried again unsuccessfully to change where it would be delivered to, but caved in and accepted the promise that itr would be delivered but I would have t...

PDP authentication failure

HelloI have an iPhone 5s for which I downloaded the latest iOS 8 update yesterday. The phone worked fine while in the UK but now I have arrived in France a 'PDP authentication failure' message pops up when I try to use the Internet? Has anyone got an...

Labels