Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Free bee

Hi my number is (Mobile number removed for security reasons) I have a 10 free bee that has just been put on and again it's not giving me texts or calls ??? Last time it happened which was last month I was told it wouldn't happen sgain

Texting Abroad

Hello,I was wondering how much it would cost to send a text from Poland to Italy on a phone with a uk contract, if both are uk numbers?

no service with new sim card

I have taken out contract with Vodafone through the carphone warehouse and I was told that it would take up to 24 hours for the sim to activate but almost 24 hours since collecting the phone I'm still without service! Can anyone help? 

Fionaaok by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I delete messages

Sony Xperia z3 compact broken and want to change phone

Hi! I think I got my Sony Xperia z3 phone back in October or September but to be honest I'm not entirely sure myself as I can't get on it anymore. The phone has been having minor issues such as the screen not turning on immedietly as of recent and ju...

Jack1996 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ipad & Emails

I can send and receive e-mails from my iPad when connected via my router/modem to my ISP but can only receive e-mails and not send them when connected via Vodafone.What 's wrong? Thank you.

Ian_Rob by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SURE SIGNAL: Do other users use my Data Allowance, or their own?

Does another user on my Sure Signal use my Data Allowance, or their own?   I have two other users on my Sure Signal, one of which uses a lot of 3G data for the job.  This user cannot use my wifi for security reasons, which I do not have a problem wit...

cblewitt by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

lollipop

So I have the Gt-I9505, when will i get lollipop because i dont have the update yet?

"Could Not Activate Mobile Data Network" in USA?

Hey, guys. I've been in the United States for the past week on a holiday, and I've been using the WorldTraveller system to ensure that I can use my UK plan overseas. It's been working great up until yesterday, when I suddenly could no longer use my d...

Labels