Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Shocking service regarding S6 Edge preorder

I preordered a 64gb S6 edge yesterday. Today I realised I will probably need more storage and rang up to change to the 128gb model. Payment for the phone was taken yesterday on my visa debit card. I was told the order cant be cancelled as 'its in the...

iOS 8.3

I have just updated my iPad Air 2 to the public beta 8.3.By Jove it doesn't half make a difference. I can recommend it. Safari goes like a bat out of hell.

Theakstone by 12: Established
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure signal Not able to connect

Last weekend, we lost internet connectivity owing to a line fault of some kind. When it came back, my sure signal was no longer able to connect to vodafone. I spent time on the phone with support, who suggested I open various ports and so on, even th...

Resolved! Red + sharer plan nightmare

Got sharer plan 6gb for phone 4 go for iPad air2 getting 4g on phone but only 3G on Pad have it enabled on pad but no joy

Vodaphone / Cytanet

I live in Cyprus, but own a house, have family in the UK and so regularly visit the UK. On my last visit a week ago I bought an Iphone 4s from Carphone Warehouse. I currently have a Virgin pay monthly contract in the UK and a Cytanet (Cyprus Vodaphon...

Resolved! VF Usage Manager

I am having issues with the vodafone usage manager app. I am using an HTC One M8 with latest Android 5.01. On Friday week ago it went haywire and was telling me I was using Gigs of data, and when I phoned VF customer service, they confirmed that I wa...

Cannot register a sim card

I have out my sim into my new phone and it keeps saying no service how do I resolve this?

Can add numbers or re register.

Please help with sure signal.Can't add new numbers or now can't re register.Serial no is. 40123617975.Any one that can please help me.

Waste44 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone, Tesco, etc.

Ok now... I started this thread, and got the phone listed: GSM/CDMA/Note Edge So, now I have a few more questions about the actual logistics of said chip. 1)  I obviously need a non-plan simchip of some kind.  I likely only need about an hour's worth...

joelinux by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone gave me a blacklisted phone

Hello, I handed in my faulty Iphone 4s for repair at the Bournemouth Vodafone shop in June 2014. I collected the phone from the store and was told it had been replaced by a new one which I took home. We were told we could keep the 4s as it was paid f...

Tonymel by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels