Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile wi-fi Huawei R206 - Login password?

Last summer I switched my SIM card from one Vodafone mobile wi-fi router into an indentical device - a Huawei R206.  Since then, I can't log in anymore in the application window.  It's possible someone else in the company had set a different password...

conord by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

W13 - London

Hi there,   there is no signal at my post code of W13 9DE. Could you please let me know how this can be fixed? I already tried upgrading software, reseting network, reseting phone many times, nothing helps. Also at my work address SW5 9QG there is no...

Wiko by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

MMS Galaxy S4

I am unable to send or receive MMS and haven't been able to since before Christmas. I have spoken to numerous 'technicians' at Vodafone and don't seem to be able to get anywhere. I also spoke with a chap at Samsung apparently who told me it was a sof...

Unlock Apple Iphone 4s

I have an Apple IPhone 4s that was changed under warrenty with Apple, Ibought a new one and now want to give this to my daughter but need to unlock for another network, can you help please?

Registering my New Dongle

HI How do I register and create an account for my new dongle.  I have given the number for the sim card and have been sent a text with a code to enter, but can't pick this up from my dongle.  Can it be emailed?? Thanks 

Bad customer service

My 5c charger has be faulty since I recieved it December and raised this with vodaphone who guaranteed a replacement would be sent out which it never was and this has been ongoing since December 12th, constantly being fed lies and told a charger is b...

Chelleem by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile connect Installation rolls back

Hello, My girlfriend just recently bought Vodafone Websession kit (with usb dongle modem), I gave her my laptop with Windows 7 SP1 x64, OS is stalled correctly with the latest updates. And here we are facing a problem when installing the software, Wh...

Soul by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Next Day Delivery

I ordered an iPhone 6 over the phone yesterday and was offered next day delivery which I chose to have delivered to a Vodafone store. However I have now spoken with the live chat and on the phone and been told that delivery usually takes 3-5 days. Ho...

Resetting Blackberry device password

Hello, I have not used my old Blackberry Bold 9780 for a long time and forgotten my device access password. I tried a few of my regular passwords but exceeded the attempts and was locked out. How do I reset it? Many thanks.

Chas07 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! is phone faulty

a week ago i bought iphone 6 . The icons sometimes moved halfway down the screen . i sent it back. Replacement came-but its started to do the same-the scrteen moved halfway down the page aND FREEZES. IF I SHAKE THE PHONE IT RIGHTENS ITSELF. THIS DOES...

Labels