Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Data not working

I have been unable to connect to Mobile data all day.  It was working yesterday but now no 4G, 3G, 2G or just G.  Changes were made to my account recently and I don't know if something has gone wrong.

Ian_Mc by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S5 MMS

Hi there, I don't tend to send MMS messages, but I can't receive them.  I get a message with a DOWNLOAD icon, which doesn't do anything and I'm told the message expires on a certain date, which is 3 days away. How can I view what this person has sent...

Proof Of Usage

Hi,I lost my phone yesterday and my insuarance company are asking for proof of usage. I have spoken to at least six people from Vodafone to no avail. Can someone please help on what I need to do. Thanks

Glean27 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems charging samsung galaxy s5

Hi don't know if anyone can help me I got a samsung galaxy s5 on the vodafone network less than a year but don't have any insurance. here's my problem my phone don't seem to be charging probaly and keeps runnng down really quickly and I don't know wh...

Laur_215 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

TOP UP NOT SHOWING

I topped up data pack 1GB for £10 and paid with a registered card in early hours of this morning (5th March). Got the success message however as at 16.00 this afternoon it stll hasn't shown up.I did also top up with a 250MB £5 paid with the same regi...

jim30 by 8: Helper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Solid Power light, flashing Internet light, no other lights

This is very frustrating. I have a Vodafone SUre Signal mark1 with 4 lights on the front.  Lights on the back flash fine and I definitely have an internt connection. Download speed of my connection is 5 MBytes Router is BT Home Hub 2.0 Serial Number ...

3G

My 3G isn't working I'm pay as you go and it won't work, I topped up last night and got a freedom freebay?

registering iphone 4s IMEI

Hi, I bought an iPhone 4s, from someone who had ait as an unwanted upgrade brand new and sealed and it is locked to Vodafone. I want to register the IMEI under my name for precautionary measures, just in case the person i brought it from tries to che...

buffej by 2: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

Getting set up

A friend has been given a PC and a K3772-Z dongle. She doesn't have a vodaphone mobile phone, or a bank account. How do I create a 'pay as you go' account, and how does she pay for it? I've downloaded the Vodaphone software from her dongle.    

mand678 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! K4201-Z installation problem

Just got a new K4201-Z from the Vodafone shop. It installed on this laptop (Windows 7 Ultimate) with no problem, but won't install on an old desktop I really need it on which still has Wndows XP. I had the old Vodafone Lite installed on there, it uni...

Labels