Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Lights 1,2 and 3 solid but not phones connecting

We have recently changed our internet connection and so have a new router. When I plug in the Sure Signal box the power light, internet light and in service light are solid but no phonoes can connect and the in use light is off. I have completed the ...

tlpvoda by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 3 Vs Note 4

Hi, I am looking at changing my phone from the S4 to either the Note 3 or Note 4, however one of the big issues I have with the S4 is the amount of memeory lost on the HS to the OS, can anyone tell me how much memory the Note 3 & 4 use for the OS. Al...

DeanH by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 plus screen issue

Does anyone know what this might be on the screen. It's there all the time. Only 3 weeks old

Luke336 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Second sim for pay monthly data contract

Hi,  I have a 3g data contract for use with my laptop which has an internal 3g radio.  While very convenient, sometime the reception is not great and so I would like to get a dongle as a fall back.  I wondered if I could get a second sim against the ...

Upgrades - oh how I hate them!!!

Im sorry about this but I needed somewhere to vent my frustrations about vodafone upgrades - its way beyond a joke and I am so fed up of the whole thing. Why offer upgrades at all, you seem to end up frustrating and upsetting more customers than can ...

Being overcharge to mobile.

Good Evening Sir/ Madame,   Please be advised that you network seems to have irregular charges when it comes to foreign mobile (Removed for security)  accessing you network. The balance on my phone after I toped up  was £13, subsequently to this I re...

Proof of purchasa

Hi this is second week going to end but my query hasn't been resolved I'm desperate annoyed and (Removed according to House Rules)  off I'm calling customer service ,I'm posting on eforum every where it's possible but still un solved query I'm beggin...

sure signal Version 3

My HTC is not working with my new Sure signal. According to the instructions and the website, the fourth light should show when a phone is using the sure signal. That doesnt happen for me and I am sitting next to it with only 2 bars on my phone. I ra...

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Hi please can I have proof of purchase sent to my email for my insurance

Labels