Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung Pocket Neo not receiving texts

Hi,I had to perform a full reset on my Samsung Pocket Neo 2 days ago. after I had repeated messages telling me there was not enough space to perform basic operations. I got rid of all the apps that I'd downloaded and reinstalled only the few that I u...

Sure Signal V3 - only worked for 3 hours

Hi, I have had problems with my sure signal v2 since the end of December. I have tried everything from resets, port forwarding, you have tried to reset it for me and the best I managed was to get it to work for a few hours. Therefore after 4 weeks of...

smithrc by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Still waiting for a PAC code after 48brs

Spoke to an online adviser 48hrs ago to request PAC. Was told would be sent via text in next 1-2hrs but have not received. Impossible now to find an online adviser available !!

Dongle usage counter

Where can I find the usage counter on my dashboard? (Vodafone K4201-z) I've clicked everything I can see, but can't find it. Thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal V3 not connecting

Hi there, We are having a bit of an issue with our Sure Signal (v3 latest model). The device switches on and goes through the motions, however, every time it ends up with the following lights:  I have followed the troubleshooting steps on this forum ...

original.jpg
Tom303 by 2: Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal V1 suspended

My Sure Signal is showing suspended on My account. have tried to register but says Serial number already in use. Will not allow de-register as box displaying "Sorry, you don't seem to have registered with us yet. Please contact Customer Support." is ...

Weak signal Xperia Z2

Hi I should begin by saying that I have searched the forum for this issue, and cannot see anything sufficiently similar, so I have started my own thread.  Happy to be corrected if there is a sufficiently similar one..... I received a brand new Xperia...

b18key by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad 2 Unlock

Am I right in thinking that although iPad's should be unlocked to any Network, Vodafone lock it once you put the Sim Card in? My contract expires in April and I have found cheaper tarrifs elsewhere. Am I able to just put a different sim in from anoth...

Link by 5: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

World traveller

I am on holiday and been using world traveller in Hong kong. It seemed to be working fine then I started getting conflicting messages about reaching my data cap on data traveller. I am now in Australia and it won't let me use the Internet on data roa...

Labels