Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodaphone App

When I got my new phone I inserted sim provided & downloaded app, everything worked perfectly.I then contacted Vodaphone to transfer my old mobile number & since then, despite deleting & reinstalling the app, I can't access my useageCan you help plea...

Sure Signal V1 not working

SS V1 (s/n 21221963784) stopped working about ten days ago. Power on. Changed ethernet cable. Tried numerous resets. Spoke to someone on support 36 hours ago who said they would remotely reset. All to no avail. Power light is on; @ light flashes then...

Topple by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't access voicemail/ dial 121

I can't dial 121 or access my voicemail and when people call my number there is no option for then to leave a message. I called 191 and they told me to dial ##002# and take out the SIM card but this hasn't worked

Marrow19 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Insurance claim please help

Hello,  I unfortunately had my phone stolen on Saturday 30th July after which at around 11pm on the same day I rang Vodafone and was assured my phone had been barred. I am currently making an insurance claim through CPP and I had to provide them with...

jamie_84 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Power light on, internet light flashing

Hi,   I have a SS v1 Sagem serial 21229758533  B73 postcode which has worked well for years. Earlier this week I had an email to say service had been suspended. I contacted support and it was reactivated on Tghursday evening, i have had confirmation ...

Talliss by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G mobile broadband - need a static ip assigned

I have a Vodafone business account and wish to add 4G mobile broadband to our account as an alternative to fixed broadband services. We are currently getting fixed speeds of 4mb and 4G has been implemented in our area which would be a vast improvemen...

Adding Users

Hi, I have just managed to get myself a suresignal (Old school V1 but it was 99p on eBay), the unit is working for the phone I reg'ed it with but I'm unable to add any new users??? I was advised yesterday by Voda tech support over the phone that as t...

Resolved! Data only SIM Card Query

I have a whole load of data only SIM cards running in GPRS enabled equipment away from my office.  I have the lost the telephone numbers to go with them, but have got the SIM card numbers direct from the devices. I want to tie the bills up to each si...

JoeAllen by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Support Number

I have been having trouble with my Sure Signal for about a week now and the Vodafone Customer care is no help. My Sure Signal V3 has a flashing power light and the last two lights solid orange. On the forum it says it is not activated however it is r...

Long overdue refund

I wandered if anyone else has experience the same pathetic service as I have when trying to get a refund from Vodafone? I bought a Sure Signal box several months ago. I paid for this on my personal credit card. I returned it back in November but tryi...

RJB123 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels