Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v1 - No Green Tick

Good Afternoon,We have several Sure Signal's registered to us, however the following only show a Power Light and Internet Light (@):212250899092122509050121229762246212297593092122975962221229759697However, one of them is working correct: 21229754250...

Unlocking iPhone 5s problems

Hi there,On 8/10/13 I purchased an iPhone 5s on O2 contract. I also had a Samsung Galaxy s3 on contract with yourselves, but didn't get on with the phone. I therefore gave the Galaxy s3 to my fiancé and wanted the iPhone 5s to use myself. However, i ...

blocked phone

How I can get confirmation of my phone blockage

Resolved! galaxy s2 no service

when i turn my phone on i get a message currently unable to download please try again later and i then get a notification saying no serviceselected network (vodafone uk) unavailable what do i need to do to fix this?thanks

ghall78 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband and DDNS

Hi all, I've just been asked a question and cannot find any recent answers on the board, so thought I better check with those in the know or use the service. We are wanting to put a VF MBB SIM into a SIM enabled router, and use the routers DDNS (DynD...

grolschuk by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart 4 Mini - software update problems

HI not sure if this is the right place to post this... but here it is   Hi, my young son has the Vodafone Smart 4 Mini, he is being advised (by the phone) to update the software package. The new update to download is 240HEG1 (it has 120HEG1 installed...

vern336 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking an iPhone 6

So I'm on contract and filled in a request to unlock last night and I haven't heard anything since. When should I get a response from Vodafone?

SureSignal suspended - old account

I'll add myself to the list..... Serial number is 40114665215, was working fine up to Saturday, now it's flashing as disconnected following a suspension email similar to many on this forum. My situation may be a little different as it was registered ...

jbozward by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels