Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Can't login to suresignal account

Hi I've got a Sure Signal at home which I purchased some time ago, I've not lost access to the Vodafone account I used to manage it. Can you advise how I can de-register it so I can set it up on my wifes account as this is where we have our mobiles r...

Need to de-register Sure Signal, can't login as I've left Vodafone

Hi - I was on a corporate account and had bought myself a Sure Signal as coverage in my area was pretty poor. As I've left the company and transferred the number away, I wanted to deregister so I can pass along Sure Signal. I can no longer login usin...

wiplash by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Wifi Account Type

Earlier today I topped up my PAYG Mobile Wifi R206 using the onlinetop-up service (£10 as normal, though sometimes I choose differentamounts). Shortly after, the modem disconnected and said "LimitedService" (this turned out to be a mast problem and i...

Paul6x7 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim locked

My sim is locked I have entered my puk code and the verification code but it still does not work. I have spoken to somebody from vodafone but she was nt much help. Have you any ideas what I need to do to get it unblocked.

Rdoyle by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! bought dongle for istyle netbook

I need help as bought my son a istyle netbook which has android 4.2 on it. And I cant seem to connect my dongle to the netbook anyone help??

gaz_mufc by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

BES - Pay as You Go

Hello -  I need to use my new BlackBerry Classic on a Pay-As-You-Go plan, with BES to access my Exchange Server. - Would this be possible, with a Vodafone Pay-As-You-Go pack?  Please advice. Thank you.  Mark

VSS Infrastructure Down ?

Hello, woke up this morning and my vss v3 was flashing red with Orange Internet- It has been working fine for the last 6 months Tried some troubleshooting and it seems that the VSS  IP for traceroute - 212.183.133.177 is not on the internet ??? Is th...

VSSAK by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to switch to 4G on iphone 5s

I have an iphone 5s with a SIM-only contract for 3G. On 16/12/14 I upgraded to a 4G contract but I am not getting 4G on my iphone 5s, even though I live in a 4G area and have enabled it on the iphone. Despite 2 calls to CS, I am still not getting 4G ...

Labels