Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 5S: News apps won't link to Twitter

I've recently upgraded from 4S to 5S and have discovered that both my news apps (Sky & BBC) fail to link to Twitter when I want to share a news item, even though I am able to share on Facebook. I get a message saying 'cannot send Tweet because the co...

Updating IMEI number

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone could help me with this. I want to unlock my iphone 5s coz I need to go overseas. But through the unlocking website it told me that my IMEI number is not found in the system. The original iPhone received with my vodafon...

AliceY by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is the iPad Air 2 available to purchase on a 3g plan?

Perhaps it's just me but I can't find 3G plans listed anywhere in the Vodafone Shop website for the iPad Air 2 - only 4G plans. Are 3g plans for this deviice available by request only or are they not available period?

pb3000 by 5: Helper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodaphone data on Star S7589 anyone ?

Hi Has anyone with a Star 7589 got it to work correctly with Vodaphone ? If so please tell me how. I have a Star S7589 dual sim phone which is similar to a galaxy note II, running Android Jelly Bean. I have used sims from 3 and 02, (giff gaff) with n...

picclock by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Caller tones - how to set

How do i set a callertone on my phone so when people ring me it plays music insted of the standard ring ring

invalid sim payg

Can sum 1 please hhelp me I jus tried to put my new sim in my fone but it's saying invalid sim. I don't hav a network I can contact to unlock my fone so what do I do? Thanx in advance

Constant s4 issues

Hi I have had my phone since JUNE 2013 and whilst at first the phone was fantastic i had no complaints. Since then i have had a varierty of issues, starting with the well known battery expandind causing the phone to start resetting iself and not hold...

9720 to Z30 or Iphone

I have been given a 9720 by my company on the Vodafone network. I've been using a Z10 since they came out and really don't want to change a touchscreen phone.If I bought an iPhone or Z30 handset will I need a new SIM card for it to work properly?

Ryan1076 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels