Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

M8 camera lens scratch problem

Hi All,  Just thought I would post my comments about the HTC M8 that I got on the Vodafone network (I love the phone and the 4G speeds and the free boombass was the icing on the cake!) It seems that there is a slight manufactring flaw in the camera l...

nops by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 1 thanks

Huawei B593 and Error 283

Hello I picked up a Vodafone data-only SIM in store at the weekend to try it out here and see how it performs, bearing in mind we're on the edge of the network. It's loaded with £15 (2GB I think). It's being used in an Huawei B593 modem/router. When ...

dtmark by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal not working with iPhone

Hi...I haven't used my sure signal V2 for a couple of years but have moved house and signal is poor. My HTC connects fine but my wife's iPhone 4S won't. I've tried re-registering her and making her an administrator but nothing's worked.I read a post ...

3 weeks with just power light and no help from vodafone

Been in contact with vodafone multiple times over the last 3 weeks due to sure signal not working, just a solid power light with the occasional flashing 2nd and 4th light. Just spent 1 hour and 40 minutes on hold only to then be cut off!!! online cha...

Resolved! blackberry

Okay so I've just found out that iphone can get bbm,they get a FREE app however people that buy a blackberry have to pay £5 a month, I think that is awful! Also,if iphone can get apps that are meant for blackberry, blackberry should be allowed to get...

Vodafone 555 Blue can't download Tetris full version

I have a Vodafone 555 Blue with the trial version of Tetris. When I click 'get' to download the full version I get a message saying that Vodafone can't connect to my usual provider. I can still connect to the internet the normal way though. Can anyon...

Delirium by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant add ex EE ported number to suresignal

Hi all, I have recently ported my number form EE to Voda and wish to add the number to my 4 suresignal boxes. For some reason it wont allow me to do so I can however add any other voda number to the same boxes. I also cant register a suresignal box ...

New Sure Signal V3 wont work.

Hello Tech team I installed a new sure signal 3 yesterday, registered it and received the confirmation. The VSS hasn't worked yet and is sat there with a FLASHING red light and ORANGE solId IN SERVICE and IN USE light. I contacted your support team o...

sidpr by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels