Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal with non-Vodafone numbers

Can SureSignal support non-Vodafone numbers? What about non-UK phones that use the Vodafone network for roaming when in the UK? I've been asked to install one in a property owned by an American, whose US mobile network (Verizon) uses Vodafone when in...

who is my warranty with?

if i have an apple 5s - that i bought from a vodafone store in march this year and i am unhappy that 1 the screen is not scrolling very well and 2 - the charger wire is split - do i have to see apple or vodafone - my nearest apple store is 1hr 30 min...

Iphone 4 - Not upgrading to IOS8 draining data allowance...alledgedly

I have 1gb of data each month and rarely even come close to using this.  On Monday I received a text saying I only had 50mb left, 20 days into my plan.  I switched off my Mobile Browsing there and then.  On Tuesday I checked my balance online and it ...

boardie by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 stopped working

Hello I have a Sure Signal V1 which has stopped working with only the power light flashing.I have followed the troubleshooting guide for the Version one. Reset both router and Suresignal box. Changed the network cable. Verified thE DHCP address is li...

sidpr by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iphone 6 voicemail

I have just upgraded to iphone 6 from an iphone 5 and from a personal to business account with a new sim card.When someone leaves a voicemail I now get a text message telling me to call 121. On my previous phone I just got the icon over the voice mai...

Sure Signal V2 has suddenly stopped working.

As of this morning, our only Vodafone Sure Signal has stopped working. All three lights, the red and two white have been constantly flashing all day. We've had it for 2 years and it has worked fantastically up until now.  I am wondering whether it is...

ysahota62 by 2: Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 lights on, no 'in use light'

Good evening, I have had the VSS v3 for 2 weeks now and it has provided about 10 minutes of connections all together and when it is connected, it dropped the call every 2 minutes. 3 of the 4 lights are on (Power, steady red, Internet (steady white), ...

rastraa by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Awaiting iphone 5s for 6 weeks.

My partner signed up for a new contract on the 20/09/14 with an iPhone 5s 32Gb. She is still awaiting delivery of the phone. She has tried phoning but the customer service representative doesn't know. The vodafone order still states waiting on stock....

DougieD by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not working even after resetting

Please help! My suresignal box has stopped registering my phone even after I have reset it many times.  Could you please re-sync my box please? Serial Number 21197138676 Thanks,Eddie.

Labels