Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodafone 830 - I Can't Sync The Phone With Outlook

The PC sync software comes preloaded on the phone. On first installation the necessary software was automatically loaded on to the PC. I start the software on the PC and link the Vodafone 830 phone with a cable. The phone is shown as connected, but ...

ssshan by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not working after sim swap

I got my sim swapped yesterday for a micro SIM and now even though I am still registered as the owner in My Vodafone, my handset doesn't seem to be working with my sure signal box.Please help

Leesalvin by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

I no longer have a Vodafone account but want to deregister my sure signal so I can give it to my Mum. How do I do this?

My worse than awful sure signal experience, someone please help

I Live in a relatively poor Vodafone signal area. A few years ago I bought a sure signal, all worked fine, but because I changed internet providers and changed my router, I decided not to reconnect the sure signal.A new large house has just been buil...

Changing ownership of SureSignal

Can someone tell me how to change the owner of my SureSignal 1 box, please? The instructions in the FAQ refer to a "Transfer" button which I can't see anywhere in the Manage SureSignal page.

dinghani by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Absolute Nightmare !!!!!

I got an upgrade iPhone 6 late September and received it without any notification from DPD about the delivery... a week or so after I noticed that while in a strong 4g area (Liverpool) it was not picking up 4g even though I pay for it on my contract....

Adamm by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal V1 failing to connect since yesterday

Since sometime yesterday my V1 box is failing to connect and stuck in an apparent never ending connection loop. I get light 2 light solid, and light four flashes (presumably whilst the VPN connection handshakes), but never goes solid. Light 2 then dr...

garethr by 12: Established
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Red Light on VSS2

Serial No. 40123563807Has been working fine over a year but now no white lights. They flashing during reset. Plusnet fibre optic running fine.

Sure Signal V1 not connecting

Since we had a power cut last week my sure signal will not connect, have tried to reset many times but will not connect, I have by infinity, any ideas?

HTC One M7 Purple Tint Camera - Excellent Vodafone repair service

Hi.Just want to say I am very pleased with the repair service.I noticed the purple tint issue on my HTC One M7 (from March 2013) a month or so ago.(I had also overlooked an issue with earphone plug and an intermittent scratchy radio playback.)Raised ...

Labels