Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 1 de-registered by Vodafone - this is appalling!

I have a Sure Signal 1 which was paid for in full when it came out. As the signal improved I no longer needed it so I unplugged it. That apparently was a major mistake!?! Because it wasn't operating for more than 6 months Vodafone removed the serial ...

Sure Signal V3 and BT Home Hub 5 problems

Hi, I upgraded to BT Infinity a while back and the process was smooth and my Sure Signal V2 continued to operate without issues with the BT Home Hub 5. Recently the Sure Signal V2 died and I have replaced it with a new V3 one. However, after spending...

ghelliar by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Paid £400 on Sep 19th after that nothing

I was told at my local vodafone that I could pay £400 and receive an iPhone 6 plus in 2 days , went back and they had the wrong model , said they would send it back and I would get a text. Never did. Went back to shop 2 weeks later - they hadn't even...

Resolved! SMS Alert notification Samsung S3 mini

Last weekend I received a Vodafone upgrade (via SMS).The phone is working as normal EXCEPT When I receive an SMS message, a bubble notification now appears at the top of the display. Previously I received a notification in the message icon (the envel...

Update from the Vodafone Press Office

After giving an interview to Radio 4 today, I was contacted by the Vodafone Press Office. The guy I spoke to reassured me that I would be kept up-to-date on the situation from now on. He apologised for the poor communication on the part of Vodafone. ...

excloggy by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 5 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi R206-Z

Hi, Last month I was in Spain on holiday and I brought the Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi R206-Z, they did warn me that I would need to do something to be able to use it in another country.  I took it into a Vodafone shop yesterday and they told me that I wou...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Hiya,Got a upgrade available on my tablet, looking at the new Galaxy tab s, but i cant seem to find them on the vodafone website, i can only find the Galaxy Tab 4 what is the lower spec, USA version.Does anyone know when the Tab S be out on vodafone?...

Time to leave Vodafone?

Having suffered the recent Sure Signal outage and the thoroughly unprofessional manner in which Vodafone attempted to manage this problem, I have just received a phone call from someone representing their customer complaints division. There was nothi...

SureSignal stopped working

I have a SS (serial 40111611451) which seemingly is barring outgoing calls.  Inbound are fine, outbound will start a call then you just get 'call failed'.  I have also had texts saying this unit has moved and to re-confirm the post  code.  Which I ha...

jcurtis by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels