Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

ALCATEL One Touch 997D - Compatible to Vodafone UK network?

Hi there,Does anyone have experience with or heard of Vodafone UK plus one of these key words?ALCATEL One TouchALCATEL One Touch 997 Dual SIMAndroid Handsets without any branding or net lock or sim lockMany thanks for your feedback in advance. Ulrich

WiFi R205

Hi All I've just got one of these devices as I work on a ship and I'm away for long periods and it allows me to keep in touch with the family. It works really well. However one massive disappointment is the fact that if you press the power button twi...

Watugi by 2: Seeker
  • 85 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re Registering a suresignal after account closure

Hi My name is Stacia Stalham and I used to be a vodaphone personal customer with a sure signal box on my account.  However I left vodafone awhile ago but have maintained the suresignal box for my husband who works from home and has a vodaphone work p...

MMS NOT WORKING

When connected to the sure signal mms will not send or be received. I have tested it when the sure signal is switched off an they work fine. I originally had the first sure signal and had it changed to the newer one, both have the same problem.

kevmcgin by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

text messages not working - getting message tone

Hi Wonder if anyone can help? I'm having trouble with text messaging I've tried different contacts and it's the same issues. Sending texts I send a text and it doesn't show up in the thread but the recipient recieves the text. Receiving textsI get th...

s4lady by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Htc One M8 Cropping

Hi, can anyone with the same model of phone test cropping a screenshot and saving it..?i took a screenshot, went to gallery, cropped the shot and saved it.It was reported that it was saved in the gallery but i cannot findit anywhere.it works perfectl...

Tink-GB by 12: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3570Z - Registration denied

Hi,I've just bought the K3570Z device (PAYG). I went through the instructions and installed it (I'm using Mac OS X, Version 10.5.8). When trying to connect though, in Mobile Broadband Window, I get the error "Registration Denied". Also, under "TopUp ...

agnusdei by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

BT Infinity - Sure Signal not working since this weekend.

Hi, I have been using my Sure Signal with BT infinity since the end of Jan 2014.Whilst I agree the set up was a bit of a nightmare, I managed to get it to work in the end,For some reason, it stopped working this weekend. I have checked the technical ...

HTC One X won't keep a signal

Hi I was recently offered a used HTC One X, and decided to upgrade from my Desire HD.  I have a new micro sim, and the phone was already unlocked so I was expecting it work right away, however two days in and the phone won't keep a network signal for...

Labels