Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Samsung K Zoom. ..micro sim card swap (old one full!)

1) Do I need to remove battery as well as switching off device before swapping to new micro sim card ?2) Will this only remove photos stored on card or other essential data as well?

Robbie47 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of Purchase Required Please

Hello. Please could someone help me get hold of my handset proof of purchase for insurance purposes. Many thanks. Joe. 

flashing red light two solid orange lights

I'm trying to set up my v3 suresignal. I have a flashing red light,the next light is off, then two solid orange lights. [URL=http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3592057250][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/3592057250.png[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://www....

Unlock Vodafone R206

Hey there !I bought a Vodafone R206 a few weeks ago, it works just fine but for some reasons I would like to have it unlocked. I bought it as "Pay As You Go", so No Contract. How can I get the unlock code?

DanGliga by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Verizon iPhones to Vodaphone

Hi.  My family will be relocating back to the UK from the US soon, and we all have Verizon iphones (4s & 5).  Can we bring them with us and put them on a Vodaphone monthly contract by changing SIMs or similar?  Thanks! By the way, I am British and ha...

Mobile Internet useage

Hi, has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can stop my daughters mobile internat access once she has reached the 1Gb download limit?I know there are messgaes sent warning that the limit is near, but 15 year olds tend to ignore this sort of stuff....

Your database has got corrupted

When I first set up and registered my SureSignal a few months ago the network reported its location as Primrose Hill, London. For example, when I was connected to my SureSignal, my BBC Weather app thought I was in Primrose Hill - about 100 miles away...

roxburd by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One Sense 6 update

Hi Vodafone Do you have an update for your customers on when Sense 6 is going to be pushed to the One (M7)? I received confirmation from HTC that they have released the update to networks. If you don't have an ETA, do you at least have a reason for t...

SureSignal does not work with BT Infinity Business

Hi, My SureSignal stopped working when I had BT Infinity Business installed.  I have been through the forum and checked/changed all the router settings, done the various required re-boots and re-sets.  I've checked the cabling and verified that the r...

Labels