Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Frustrated again

I have been a vodafone customer for 10 plus years and recently started using pay monthly. I live in an area with poor 2G signal and doubt we will ever see 3G or 4G, so have been using a sure signal 2 for the last 2 years very happily. The Sure Signal...

rosyt by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving the sure Signal upstairs

HiI want to move my Sure Signal upstairs as I have relocated my wireless router to the middle of the house.  When I set the Sure Signal up after purchasing it I gave the position of the router as downstairs.  I can't see any options to change this se...

GlennP by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Please Re-Sync at Vodafone end

After blackout on Wed am keeps on dropping callsSerial no. 40134655790Can you re-sync it or is that not the problem?V3 box less than one month old.Strong signal and fibre connection - all quality

johneo by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Faulty V3 40133856803

Hi,All handsets registered to this unit have no improvement with signal. We have reset it and connected directly into router port but no improvements. Can you re sync this ?ThanksG

nct by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal version 1

Hi this is my fist time on a forum so not sure what the procedure is ! have a version 1 sure signal and samsung galaxy s and have had the sure signal working with the phone for many years i have lights 1 2 and 4 constantly litthe phone is set to GSM/...

Sure Signal v1 suddenly stopped working.

Hi, My SureSignal v1 device has suddenly stopped working last Friday after several months of usage.I have followed the troubleshooting guide to no avail, I have not changed my router/setup or config, nor have I updated anything. I have de-registered ...

tpolm by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal Problemo

Hi, Since upgrading BT Home Hub from v2 to v3, Sure Signal not been working. Only Power light and 1 signal light is shown. S/N 40121036186 Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops  1     2 ms     1 ms     3 ms  api.home [192.168.1.2...

Charlton by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not connecting

HI Please can you telll me if there is a reason why my SureSignal refuses to connnect? We are using infinity and have good upload/download speeds Vodafone Sure Signal Serial Number: 40122927268 Light Sequence:Power light on, 2 other lights flashing w...

How can i de registered my sure signal?

Hi I've not had an account for over a year and a half, but i wanted to pass the sure signal on to a customer who has been with you for years. Please can you unregister this box 21228239840 thank you 

Sure Signal

Hi, Hope you're all well,  I am having issues with my Vodafone sure signal, it had been working fine, no problems then all of a sudden stopped working, nothing has changed to the setup no new modem or anything, It was intermittent at first sometimes ...

mike893 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels