Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Some one else now seems to own my sure signal.

I am not exactley having a very good vodafone experience. In fact its fast turning into a nightmare. Not only are Vodafone able to maintain a phone signal in the area on the local mast, someone else now seems to own my sure signal that have had since...

Resolved! Sure (no) signal

I have had no signal with my sagem suresignal since Thursday. I understand there were network issues from a Vodafone employee - but surely they are now sorted?I have rebooted and reset of course, to no avail. Strange though as there are 3 lights on t...

Sim Not Provisioned:2

I have a blackberry curve had it bout a yr now my fone has been switched off for a week switched it bk on today amd its kust saying sim not provisioned ov had battery amd sim out amd bk in still not working plz help  

Sure Signal 1 Problems

Have reset Sure Signal 1 as per support instructions - no internet light. No access. Can you reset/access device please? No other changes, internet access ok, handset ok. I added a new handset number yesterday and it did not connect to the Sure Signa...

Sure Signal

Hi i am trying to change the owner phone number on my sure signalto my other phone number as i will no longer be using the original owner numberbut have PENDING in my settings and the number i wish to use is no longer visiblealthough it is still conn...

pete39 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal needs resyncing

Hi please can someone resync my sure signal I no I don't have the best internet but it works after a resync serial number 40133812095Thanks lee

Leeg37 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

strange sony xperia miro reaction to sure signal

Have installed a VF sure signal V2 downstairs for my nokia lumia phone and it works fine ,(no network coverage at all before). The strange thing is my wifes sony mito now plays up, it was okish before but after registering it with the sure signal at ...

colnes by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal

Hi can anyone tell me why one of my phone numbers has disappearedfrom my sure signal list although the phone is still picking up the signal Thanks

pete39 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 stopped working, unable to reset

My Sure Signal has stopped working altogether, and only has the red power light on continuously, with the white light next to it occasionally flashing white, and then stops before starting again. I have tried to re-set it, but it has made no differen...

Labels