Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! ReSync

Good Morning I changed my phone a week ago to an iPhone 5s and since then cannot get a signal. I have tried a factory reset etc. Please could you check my device and resync if neccessary. Ser no 21224639001. Many thanks

AlbieP by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Failed Sure Signal

Sure signal 3 no 40131577435 registered then deregistered then registered....Red power light....slowly blinking net white light...no othersBtHomehub 47.6 download speedThe rest of the info is double dutch to me but its not meant to be complicated is ...

Design fault with Sure Signal V3?

I'm now on my fourth Sure Signal V3 unit (plug-in type) and it suffers from the same problems as the previous units...random disconnections. The disconnections sometimes occur a few times each day or once every few days. Having the unit resynced and/...

reset required

Hi: sure signal v1 working fine for months....moved it and now three lights are on but signal drops...does it need a reset serial: 21196917823 cheers 

Sure Signal Re-Synch

My sure signal box is playing up again.All I have is the power light nothing else.I have tried the trouble shooting guide to no avail.My last hope is a re sync can someone arrange this for me please.Serial number 21196945022Thanks

Sure Signal not working with iPhone 4S

Hi, I have an iPhone 4S which does not work with my Sure Signal V1I also have a Samsung SII - this works fine.My iPhone seems to drop the wifi connection too! IOS = 7BT Hub 2 Download speed from Broadband is 2.5mb This has been working fine, but does...

p4gg4rs by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 flashing lights but nothing happening.

HiWe had a storm last week and or electricity was off for a day.After it came back one the sure signal won't work. I've tried all the combinations of pulling plugs out and pressing the reset button all I get are the three top lights flashing in a pat...

BT Business Hub 3 and sure signal 1 problem

For some time with my previous BT 2Wire router I had occasional problems with the sure signal in that I could hear people calling me but they couldn't hear me. A simple reset usually solved it, albeit temporarily.I have now upgraded to a BT Business ...

hmhbs by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal fails to configure

Hi, trying to get a Sure Signal to connect and configured cleanly to my BT 3 Router. BT event log:- 12:50:50, 29 Nov. (19403.150000) Admin login successful by 192.168.1.73 on HTTP 12:50:43, 29 Nov. (19396.270000) Lease for IP 192.168.1.79 renewed by ...

Labels