Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SS1 working, but SS3 doesn't connect

I've had a SureSignal 1 that has worked well for the past few years.  However, since my house is an 'L' shape I can only get reception in one end, so I've bought a new SureSignal 3.  That was a week and a half ago and it still hasn't finished 'connec...

bernardw by 4: Newbie
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot add Sure Signal to my account

Hello, I have a Sure Signal which I am trying to register on my account online. I fill out all the information it asks and hit submit, it returns with an error saying to contact Vodafone if the error continues. Could some please help me add this to m...

Sure Signal V2- Not allowing incoming calls

Hi there, my sure signal has suddenly stopped incoming calls, i've tried resetting it a couple of times and also had the tech team reset it, also tried de registering and re registering it. The only way i can receive calls is if i switch the sure sig...

matty316 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I deregister the v3 suresignal?

Hi there, I have recently ported my number away from Vodafone, for work reasons, and as such my account on the site and, i think, on your systems has been deleted. I have a suresignal that I want to give to a friend, but need to deregister. I tried p...

I am no longer an Admin user of my own Sure Signal

A few months ago, Customer Service made me create a new account as I had ported away the first mobile number I used to set up my original account and could not access anything to do with billing etc. I have recently moved house and was trying to upda...

Deregistering SureSignal after leaving Vodafone

I need to de-register my SureSignal box (number available) and discussed this with your technical support last week. They advised it did not need de-registering as my account had closed and therefore it had de-registered automatically. My friend now ...

rjpinder by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Re-Sync Please

Hi, My Sure Signal hasn't worked since SUnday 24th Nov. Have tried restarting but no joy. Can you do a re-sync please - Serial Number *40131962801. I just have a flashing white internet light at the moment qith solid power light. Ian

gibbo456 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

suresignal won't stay connected (v3)

Got a sure signal a few month's ago, and really struggled to maintain any form of stable signal or connection. Note a collegue got one at the same time and suffers same problems. with needing to reset. checked some the forum posts and troubleshooting...

doubled by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New Sure Signal not working

Followed all registration OK and received confirmation. Plugged SS into my Sky Router. After several restarts and plenty of patience I am sat looking at solid red and a flashing "satellite" or whatever it is / planet?I can 't see that I can do anythi...

crhodges by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal stopped connecting.

Only light now is the flashing 'Connecting' light.Have tried reset etc.Internet browsing is fine from PC. Tracrt below:C:\Users\Lynn>tracert 212.183.133.177Tracing route to cluster4.vap.vodafone.co.uk [212.183.133.177]over a maximum of 30 hops:1 79 m...

Mephads by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels