Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 2 stopped working

Hi, I have the Sure Signal 2 device that was working just fine until I moved. Since I moved I got a new internet provider and it is not working at all. Here is what I tried:1. Registering and deregistering the device2. Changing out the routers (tried...

pred02 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working

Hi, my Sure Signal appears to have stopped working.  I have reset it but my phone still has no signal.  I believe the sure signal i use is version 1.  It has four lights on the front and lights 1, 2 and 4 are solid green.  No 3 light is not working.

kirree69 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Why does the SureSignal not have a UI?

I can't understand why on earth the SureSignal does not have a User Interface for local diagnostics. It would pay for its development in a moment because of a much lower number of support calls / messages. It doesn't need to offer config options, but...

Please Re-Sync my Sure Signal1

Hi please could you re-sync sure signal serial no. 21230025559   recently had a power cut.   Thanks a lot Marie.

meg321 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with sure signal 3 and BT home hub 3

Hello Vodafone, hopefully you can help. IssueI have has the SS for a few months now and thought it a wonderful solution. Unfortunately it is not reliable enough and continually kicks me off calls. I have however tried to trouble shoot a number of sol...

Second hand Sure Signal already de-registered

I have been given a v2 Sure Signal, which apparently has been de-registered today.  But when I try to register on my Vodafone a message appears saying "We are unable to process your request right now". How long after de-registering should I wait befo...

pc093 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! VSS, system busy and unable to call

Hi,we are a small company with 2 people using the VSS. This was installed 2 months ago and has worked perfectly well. Last week we suddenly got System Busy whenever we tried to make mobile calls, yet we could still send and receive texts. We have 2 d...

Flashing Red Light

For the past hour the sure signal box is flashing red with one amber light. Connection to BT router is good. Have switched off and on and makes no difference. Please advise how I get Sure Signal to work. Thanks 

zx-2 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

flashing red power light with static orange internet light.

hi, i recently purchased my sure signal lesss than a month ago, it has been working fine up until yesterday when all im now getting is a flashing red power light and a static orange internet light. not sure which version my sure signal is but it is o...

tanksta by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

V3 Power Flashing, Internet Solid. no other lights - help!

Hi there, I've had a SS V3 for a couple of months now (this was replacement for a faulty SS1 that worked reliably for at least a couple of years). To date the V3 has not been reliable. From power on, it connects and works correctly, e.g. 3G signal an...

impudent by 4: Newbie
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels