Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Spent £100 on a VSS and still no network!

Can someone please get my sure signal to work? Im on Sky Fibre and this box just sits there for hours and hours doing nothing. Im not best pleased that I have had to pay for this due to no reception at home and it doesnt even do anything? I have foll...

Sure SIgnal No Worky!

Hi I have had some problems with my Sure Signal recently. This Sure Signal has been registered and working since 2009. (Back when it was a ######) I read on here that there was a patch for the VSS1 and contacted the live chat to get it updated as it ...

fishdy025 by 11: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SW14 - London

Hi, Since last Friday (1st Nov), we have (vodafone users) very unstable signals in regions of SW14 & SW15.On the phone always show good signals,  but the 3G internet was not connected and even wouldn't be able to make phone calls. It happened all the...

Resolved! Sure signal Ver. 1, steady power light

Woke ip this morning t oa steady power light on my SS box, rebooted; no change after am hour.Rebooted home hub and sure signal box; another hour no change still steady power light.Have just changed the ethernet cable (with one I know is working) and ...

Sure Signal 3 playing up for weeks

Have a sure signal 3 playing up for 2  weeks droping out  when making calls and when not in use re set time and time againe no one at Vphone wants to help over the phone all they do is refer you to the online help. Below are the basic details hope yo...

bobin by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

BT Broadband and Sure signal

I have been using my sure signal with my BT home hub 3 for a year without any problems at all, until today. Now I cannto get a 3 g signal. I have reset it, I have reset it to factory setting, I have the power on light and my internet in light on the ...

Vat Receipt

Hi there just to join the other folk looking to get a VAT Receipt for the Sure Signal we bought in September - over the past couple of months we've spoken to your call centre, online representatives and emailed but despite promises no Vat Receipt has...

Sure Signal v3 - seemingly endless problems!

I've been battling with the Sure Signal v3 for about 2 or 3 weeks now with seemingly no end in sight. I've tried everything I can find on this forum and the internet generally and am getting quite frustrated the it isn't working properly. I've done n...

tgden by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal v2 has stopped working - please help?

Hi, My sure signal has stopped working.The serial number is: 40113134437 I have tried hard reset and also deregistered and re-registered it to no avail. Could you check it has correct firmware and is connecting with VF servers correctly? Many thanks,...

Labels