Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Suresignal affecting Wifi internet connection

Hi - I hope someone can help, a couple of weeks my suresignal stopped working, just had a flashing power light, vodafone couldnt find a problem and said I should check my internet connections etc, I am with Sky, I sent sky a message but havent had a ...

JanineS by 1: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

Hi thereCould someone tell me can I pass on my sure signal box to a friend who is on a Vodafone contract. I've no use for for it anymore and would rather someone use it instead of it sitting in the cupboard gathering dust many thanks Andy

Resolved! Suresignal 2 System & phone lights flashing after 24 hours

I'm disabled and live in a granny flat next to my brother. I had a SureSignal (now 2 - the suresignal 1 failed) installed a year ago on our broadband connection. My brother moved to VF three weeks ago. The house is large and we had to get some cables...

timmorris by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

SSv2 cant connect

I cant get the suresignal to connect anymore, just get the solid power light. I have tried to implement the troubleshooting tips but to no avail. (open ports, reset etc.) I have changed router since the last time the SS was succesfully connected. Ser...

jonme by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SIM Change, No Connectivity, De-registered cannot Re-Register

I have recently upgraded my phone and installed a new Sim with the same number. The Sure signal was working for other registered phones in the house. My new phone would not connect, or calls were dropping when connected.I followed the instructions he...

sebcraft by 4: Newbie
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cannot add new numbers to SureSignal

I cannot currently add any new numbers to my SureSignal in My Account. They are vodafone numbers, they start with 07 and have 11 digits but I get the message:  Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.Sor...

britdoc by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New user added but getting no 3g signal

Hi, I have added a new user to SS v3 but it will not connect.I have worked through the trouble shooting guide but still no joy.Phone is a blackberry curve 9360.When I manually search for network it finds vodaphone uk 3g h, but when try to connect it ...

Labels