Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal Device Not Working - BT Hub - Help!

We have recently replaced our Bt Hub and we are having a lot of trouble getting the SureSignal device to work. We have confirmed the device itself works on a separate internet connection (and router). The device itself sits with a power light on. We ...

New v3 Sure Signal not showing user light or working

Hi - we received a new v3 sure signal yesterday (SN40124240785). It is registered at PE31 8LT and there are 2 users (1 owner 1 administrator). The external IP is 217.43.25.34 The power light is redThe internet light is white.The service light is whit...

Resolved! cannot get the new "Plug version of sure signal" to work :( on fibre

Hi I've today taken out another vodafone contract on the basis of having a better signal in my home - with the purchase of the "New" sure signal Plug through adapter (at double the cost I may add)... I can have a stable red light, however it internet...

Old Sure signal has suddenly stopped working

After many months of working properly my sure signal (serial No 21230703197) has now stopped working. The unit repeatedly recycles and the light sequence is as follows:Light 1 onLight 2 flashes slowly and then steadyLight 4 flashes slowly and then al...

Bac2 by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal device

hithe phone signal in my house is very bad alot of the time i have no signal when on the ground floor ,as i have been a vodafone customer for at least 10 years is there any way that i could get a discount on the sure signal box so that i dont have to...

wwsearle by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS 2 connecting light flashing - for weeks now

For some time now, after a long period of working most of the time, my VSS2 has been unable to connect and has therefore been of no use at home connecting with the 3 mobiles in the family.  The one light adjacent to the power on light is flashing con...

woofy123 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resync please!

Hi again! i got an iPhone 5 and me SS stopped working. Sure enough, 8 hours after I posted here to request a resync - it worked again...for one day! Now I'm just getting a steady red light. Have tried to reset it Unsuccessfully!!!  ive had 4 sure sig...

Persistent Sure Signal problem on 3 different units!

For some time now I've had two fully operational Sure Signal units -- on older style one and a newer sleeker one. Up until later October both were working fine. Then, quite suddently both failed to give me a 3G signal in my home. I contacted Vodafone...

Sure Signal History

I have never been able to view Sure Signal History when I click on the link, has anyone? All I have ever seen is the message "sorry we're having a technical problem etc."Has anyone been able to view their Sure Signal History, does it provide any usef...

Resolved! Please force a resync!!

Hi there!  Ive just got an iPhone 5 and its not connecting to my sure signal.  The serial number is 40123256246.  Pls help! thanks! 

Labels