Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PAYG Mobile Broadband Disconnection Problem

I have just purchased a PAYGSIM& dongle mobile broadband package inSpain.  The dongle is a K3772-Z.  The software version is 10.2.302.33178 ZTE, the latest as I understand it. I have Windows XP SP3 running on aDELLVostro 1500.  I have successfully in...

Tethys by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K4505-Z firmware loader

Hi there. I've downloaded one of the firmware updaters for the Vodafone K4505-z 3G modem to update the onboard firmware of my device. In doing so the VMB 10.1 software I had was downgraded to a VMC 9.4.4 range of dashboard software. I'd like to know ...

Mobile broadband connection problem

Hi all, I have a K3770 USB dongle connection to my laptop running Windows XP. I'm using the Vodafone connection manager to set up and log onto my internet connection. The laptop is running some kit at an unmanned site and the internet connection need...

GC_Miles by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

installation problems - systemtypeinitialializationexception

Hello I can not open Vodafone Connect Manager. I recently un-installed a previous version of Vodafone Connection Manager, and re-installed the latest version from a new dongle. But i every time i open the application i get the exception error, see at...

nigelw2 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

When Does Data Usage Reset

I have a USB dongle 500mb a month which is for my girlfriend and her laptop can I ask when does the usage reset is it the 1st of everything month, the first month has gone by I have checked my account and clicked on the mobile number etc and it says ...

dongle probs @ bh23 area

Had probs for 3 days. Can only get edge and gprs until today when I got signal. So I went upstairs and managed to connect and get up homepage. Went to Skype but connection went back to gprs. O2 network has been down and apparently they use same mast ...

sgwhite by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

message from vodafone

hope someone can help i`ve been in contact with customer services recently and am now getting a message every time i start up my internet (Dear customer, we'd like to ask you 3 questions about your most recent call with our Customer Care Team. All me...

Unable to Connect to Net - RAS error code 668

Hi everyone, I am posting on behalf of a pal who is having a lot of problems setting up his dongle.  I have tried but keep hitting the same problem. His laptop is an old one, but running Win 7, with  1 Gb. RAM. He is using a K3805-Z dongle and the Vo...

Using a K3770 with a Draytek Vigor 2820

I've seen a few posts where people have stated that they have managed to us the K3770 USB Modem Stick with a Draytek Vigor 2820, although no-one managed to post HOW they've done it. I've been trying for two days, and have spent an hour on the phone w...

Ukhamlet by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

k3565 rev 2

Hi, I have searched for this question, but haven't found the definite answer. I have a k3565 rev 2 dongle. It has no expiry on the data, other than the usual 180 day use on the SIM. I am needing to top up, which I have to do in multiples of £15. Can ...

cpriddey by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels