Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

cant log into sites why

Why has all of a sudden am i getting this message trying to log into a site which i always have previously been able access no problem. i have also been into a vodafone shop with id and contest control was off here the message am getting.            ...

magz1690 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account Cancellation

I have been writing to your company continually since 17th March asking for my account to be closed but I just seem to be ignored. I keep receiving bills for a service that I no longer use or want and it is now beyond a joke. You expect me to continu...

Can not install Mobile Broadband Software

I have a Vodafone USB stick, and although it used to work, now the software is not installed, and it will not install. Whenever I try (from either the dongle, or the website), once installed, when I try open the shortcut I get this attached error and...

Resolved! HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout

Hi, I've recently got an ipad and am playing a game called Travian and it was all working fine up until a few days ago when everytime I go to log in it says HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout .I thought it may be temporary and I've cleared my history, c...

Error 504: Gateway Timeout

I have decided to post a new message for this as the previous one I commented on is marked as solved and I am concerned that my comment will not be seen. I am having the same problem others have had regarding the 504 gateway timeout error with my HTC...

very poor service in Aberdeenshire

I have been with vodafone for mobile broadband since April but after about 2 weeks I have started having MAJOR problems. on Wednesday 25th April I couldn't even get a signal in Huntly thus I lost out on freelance money because I was due to email a pr...

gturner by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone r201 Unlocked?

Hi there, I've read somewhere that this device comes unlocked can anyone confirm this? Many thanks Matt

Using E172 Abroad..

I have a Vodafone Huawei E172 USB Moderm and i would like to Unlock it. Secondly i am abroad, somewhere in West Africa and was wondering if it will be possible to use a local network SIM from here, which is not even on the vodafone network with this ...

bobman23 by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle / Mac issue

Hi sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find a quick answer easily I have a mac airbook and a VF contract dongle which I bought about a year ago and only used a couple of times back then Just got it out again as I plan to use it when I go a...

chen23 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Dongle Query

Hello I currently have a USB dongle on contract, but rarely use it. I'd like to know how to cancel the contact for the dongle & find out if I can unlock the dongle to use PAYG on the few occasions I require to use it. Thanks  

Labels