Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Settings for k3365 to use via 3g router

I have a K3365 (PAYG) which works great via VMC and even Huawei Mobile Partner.  Now Ive got a Tenda 3G150m router as I want to share my 3G connection. I've entered the username & password, and tried LOTS of different APNs, but none of them will crea...

Lenny3G by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tablet Household starter fee?????

I have an iphone with one number and a data sim supposedly £5 a month for my ipad, hardly use it as I connect via wifi most of the time. On my bill it shows £4 something for the data card and Tablet Household Starter 500MB £8 something. The total £13...

jackypat by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Dongle proving to be a waste of time and money

A few months back, I purchased a dongle for a specific purpose - Internet accesss in Seaton, Devon, at a house with no phone line / broadband connection.Vodafone sent a K3770 + SIM, which for some reason my Vaio wouldn't install, but I popped the sup...

djmw by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Content Control Issue

When trying to access a site my phone tells me you cannot check that content control has been removed (although it has) and therefore won't let me on, anybody else experiencing this?

Loueh92 by 2: Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3770 Dongle won't work with OSX 10.7.4

Help ... I have just bought this Dongle and I can't get it to work with my Mac.  I keep receiving a message saying "Try using an older version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband or upgrade to a newer version of Mac OSX."  I have updated my OSX software and...

VMB Auto Connect Prioritisation - by available Baud or Signal Strength?

Hi all, I just installed V4.07.04.00 (22073) on OS X 10.7.4. All seems to be working well so far. My question: The autoconnect feature prioritisation - does it switch connections based on available download speed or signal strength? Today I'm on a tr...

biker-x by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Downloads from Vodafone rejected

Hi,  Several times now I have received a message from vodafone when logging on requesting that I update my software,  The problems that when I try to do that the operation is aborted with a message that windows does not recognize the supplier.  I am ...

Advice for dongle in Jersey

Hello,I'm going to Jersey soon and I need a dongle to enable me to work whilst I'm there. I've read on your forum that there are problems getting vodaphone dongles purchased in Jersey to work in the UK. Would a UK vodaphone dongle work in Jersey? If ...

my internet broadband isnt working as it should be

i have tried many times in shops over phone and on here but with no help.Im now sick of vodafone sending me messages asking for the last 3 numbers dialled.i cant top up at home i have to go in store and get them to do it which is time consuming and f...

Labels