Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No network for over a week now in the BB2 postcode area

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm getting desperate, I have been without internet connection on my Vodaphone (K3570-Z) dongle for just over a week now I phoned up the tech team on Tuesday 10th of April and the lady I spo...

Is the r205 capable of dlna media streaming like the r201

My local store no longer stocks the r201 which had dlna enabled I'm quite happy to get the r205 but can't find confirmation anywhere that the r205 has this functionality. If not any ideas why?

Jont13 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Forbidden 403

My mobile dongle was working fine until yesterday, and now I am getting a Forbidden 403 error every time I try to get the internet. I have tried the dongle in different locations to no effect. The really crazy thing is that I can get emails sent and ...

penderra by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re Posted VERY Slow Speed with K3730 Dongle

As my post was part of somone else's problem, which is now marked as fixed/closed, I have re-posted it here. I also bought a K3730 dongle used on Laptp USB2 and USB3I have been unable to even reach the Top-Up page with it, even when it shows 3 bars s...

K4505 on Windows XP x64 SP2

Hi Forum I have a customer trying to install a Vodafone K4505 3g usb modem on Windiws XP x64 SP 32 and is getting an error stating that the VMC installer requires administrator access to install. I've veririfed that the user account is an administra...

Appliance Error (internal_error)

I can't open www.totaljobs.com .. ! Appliance Error Appliance Error (internal_error) An unrecoverable error was encountered: "" This problem is unexpected. Please use the contact information below to obtain assistance. For assistance,...

embrill by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Are there any freebeez with your internet dongles?

I brought a vodafone internet dongle over xmas and I am spending at least 20 pounds a week just to keep online but seem to get nothing back in return. Are there any free credit I can opt into otherwise I am thinking of finding another provider with a...

B970 Software Version

Hi, could you confirm the latest software version for the B970 3G Router please.Could you advise from where I can download the latest version also please.Thanks!

Poor Signal in WC1X

I have never had a problem with the vodafone signal in the WC1X area before and I have been with the network for over 10 years.  Unfortunately the last two days have been dreadful.  The phone signal goes in and out and even when I have a full signal ...

D1904 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

TOTAL data usage

Hi, I am using the K3765 USB dongle with the 10.2.302 software. I am trying to find out the total date usagebut the application only informs me of current usage per session, this figure is reset each session.Is there a way to find out total data usag...

Labels