Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone K3770 Error code 628

Hi all i have got a customer's laptop that will not connect to the Vodafone vmb lite software 10.2.102.30707 with new 64 bit win 7 system: I keep getting Error code 628 always even when i have a strong 3G signal and every time i get rid of one error ...

K3565 non-expiring SIM activation problem

I have a new unused K3565 dongle with a non-expiring SIM card. Everytime I try and connect to the internet I get the same message that the mobile device needs to be activated. I have emailed activate@vodafone.co.uk twice, and have had no response wha...

Yonderly by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

European use for a contract dongle

I have a Vodafone dongle on the occasional user monthly tariff, so I have no user allowance just pay on a daily basis. If I use this dongle in the EU to take advantage of the 100mb a day for £8 do I need to let anyone know or do I get put on that tar...

klyne by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bloody content control

Morning,Everytime there is some sort of problem with Voda I get Content Control rubbish and the pathetic excuse  that there is a problem at Voda's end.  This is not good enough.  I have proved my age twenty bloody times to the idiots in charge. Do th...

tcvarlh by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - connect to work VPN

Hi I need to connect to my work VPN using a Vodafone 3G dongle. The connection is made, but I am unable to access any servers or the microsoft exchange server to retrieve mail. When I ping the relevant address or check the route I am given a vodafone...

Old (expired/) Mobile Broadband Dongle & Sim

Hi, This is my first post so please be patient! I've got a Vodafone mobile broadband dongle (K3570-Z) and SIM (89441000300517595215C501) which I haven't used in about a year. I'd like to activate the dongle & purchase some top up credit so I can use ...

jennind by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone account

Hi there; I hope you can help me out with this issue as I have tried customer service and they made me do stupid things that I knew weren't going to work... Every time I log in to My Vodafone account the data and balance usage slot shows loading all ...

lorelain by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to install mobile broadband software

I have tried to install all the windows software that is on www.vodafone.co.uk/latestsoftware. When I try to install it about 3/4 of the way through it says 'Rolling back action' and uninstalls it. My OS is Windows 7. Please help.

vodafone dongle not working in birmingham

My vodafone mobile broadband lite usually works fine but as of wednesday morning it has completly stopped working. Using either 3g or gprs they both actually connect but then the internet is unable to upload. It seems although the host is not working...

bushez by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to remove content control

Hi, I bought a mobile broadband few days ago. However, some websites are restricted to access due to Content Control.I am already over 18 and attempted to register my credit card but it was not successful.So I went to the store yesterday and the staf...

cin_0724 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week