Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Data Usage

I am on PAYG with a freedom freeby pack, how do i check how much of my allocated data i have used and how much is remaining. Please dont say log into your account and it tells you becouse it does not it tells me how many minuts and texts ive used but...

winneog by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

RAS Error 635 on Lenovo T410 and X201

We receive this error message when trying to use a contract 3770 on either of these laptops running Windos 7 64bit but, when using the dongle in a HP laptop running the same systems, the dongle works perfectly. I have tried to change the APNs but I a...

gilkesy by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Content Control

I just purchased a dongal to use at the weekend as i'll be out in the country all weekend , on getting it up and running there now seems to be a content block on and as i go first thing in the morning it looks like i'll be back in the shop next week ...

Stop Vodafone from spying?

Hi Does anyone know any APN's alternative to the default ones (Which have Bluecoat enabled) i rather my browsing be my own business and not voda's.  

Problem with Vodafone Mobile Broadband software - wont open...

My friend has a Vodafone Mobile Broadband dongle. They use Windows 7. Up until recently there wasn't an issue, however, an issue with the Vodafone Broadband lite software has developed. They cannot open it - when they attempt to it give the option to...

MrClaw by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connection Failed

Currently I got a LG KP500 unlocked to Vodafone and everytime I try access the internet (which is a built in app on there) It says 'Connection Failed' It's been like this since I got it, please could you send me the settings or something.

Vodafone Huawei K3765 Program Error

Program Error! The type initializer for 'VMC.UI.CommonDialogs.DisplayMessages' threw an exception. System.ArgumentException: Font 'Tahoma' does not support style 'Regular'. at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont() at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(F...

chinyue by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

R201 connection problem

HiI've recently had problems trying to get this R201 connected with my Macbook Pro.  Each time I attempt to connect to it all I get is a connection time out error.  I've currently got WPA enabled of which I've tried changing but with no success - I'v...

addo by 2: Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels