Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K3565 Rev 2 - ras error 633 on Windows 7 x64

Have tried installing/reinstalling and every permutation I can think of with no joy. Hopefully just missing the obvious. I have a K3565 rev 2 bought as a replacement device for a monthly contract. All fine on my Dell Laptop under Windows XP (x32). R...

Vodafone Network - I've Got No 3G Signal In CO2 Postcode Area

I've had contract for 18months and never had an issue, my computer couldn't be in a better position to get a connection, it will often connect to gprs which is really poor and I can hardly browse or work with that connection. I'm paying a great deal ...

cots2010 by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - winner of the UK's best Mobile Broadband is 3

Three network beat Vodafone to become the best Mobile Broadband network in the UK. Strange that I wrote a post a few days ago saying I had done tests with Threee v Vodafone and Three were much better. Forum MODS disagreed with me. Still disagree wi...

c53204 by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 - Unable to view web pages

Asus Netbook 100H with Windows XP K3565 mobile dongle. Hi, A newcomer with a problem that may have been discussed before, but I am unable to find via search. The device is recognised and connection made-from here I can download emails & check balance...

signal problem

I am using iphone 4 with a 12-month contract. Recently I found that my iphone's battery is much worse than what I expected. And there is dot instead of a 3G symbol at the rear of 'vodafone UK' on the top left of iphone. I guess it is probably due to ...

hskswm by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K3805-z Dongle - I'm Getting Poor Connection Speeds

Hi, ive had a K3805-Z dongle now for a week and have experienced very poor signal quality. It connects mainly to GPRS and have mainly transferred data in bps, not even k/bps. Ive managed to use 20mb of my 3gb monthly allowance this last week which i...

joe1111 by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

VMC Version 10. - When will it be released in the UK?

Hello I know that version 9.4 is the latest supported version of the connect software for the K3760's but do you know when version 10 will be released for the UK. Currently we have K4505 / K3805 which both use version 10 and we have some K3760s - we...

a155sjd by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Toshiba Portege R700-15T - Insert SIM

I have a Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G broadband ExpressCard with a SIM on the Mobile Broadband Standard 3GB 18m contract. Everything has been working fine on the old laptop, using the ExpressCard. I've just bought a new Toshiba Portege R700-15T which...

RPG by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYT Mobile Broadband - Checking Data Usage

I can't see the usage of GB on the the broadband vodafone screen, since the last 4 weeks, although I have been charged twice for the monthly usage by Vodafone. Caramia

caramia by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels