Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K3565 - error code 619

Just purchased a K3565 . Running windows XP on a Dell laptop. No problems loading software and when loaded I plug in dongle and get the blue blinking light showing network found but cannot connect. I try to connect and all i get is RAS error 619. ...

s2turbszvh by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

content control

why wont it turn content control off nothing workes iv got a creidt card help

gman by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Virus Issue

Hi My family in Tanzania installed a Vodaphone dongle today and on going online kept getting a nag screen referring to a file SWV6.exe. Looking at my Sophos I find http://www.sophos.com/search/search-results/?search=swv6.exe&x=11&y=9 which is one ...

vigman by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

E172 dongle - Microsoft Updates Preventing Web Access

I have a Vodafone (Huawei) E172 dongle. It runs VMC Lite 3.2.2.182 on IE8. Recent auto installed updates to the PC seem to cause problems. Although the dongle connects correctly, no internet page can be displayed. I have to 'system restore' and hi...

antohell2 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ipad - Extra charge on first bill

Hi there, I have just received my first bill from you and was suprised to see that it hS a £14.88 service charge for the first month which I believe is on top of the line rental. Checked the stats on the iPad as this is the option I have available...

Hairysteve by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Connection Issues

Vodafone, Please help me out, i am pulling my hair out!! On monday i reported a slow coverage, to be told that there are issues with 2 masts in my area. Everyday i rang, to be told "it's being fixed". Today, Friday, tech level 2 told me that the is...

Huawei K3765 - RAS 365 and RAS 691

Hi, Hope you can help after a very frustrating evening. Got a new K3765 modem on monthly contract. Tried installing on 2 laptops - exactly the same result on both saw me getting RAS365 errors when trying to connect. One laptop is Lenovo running X...

tinkers77 by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband software - v10.0.201.

Hello Vodafone mod bods, Can anyone tell me when this version of VMC will support UK settings, please? Also are there any users out there that have installed it and if they have come across any problems using it in the UK? I've been playing around wi...

K3520 Reload Firmware

Hi, We use K3520 USB modems and we have one device where the installation software on it has become corrupt and will therefore not load when plugged into a new laptop. I can download the latest version of VMC, store it on the network and install it...

amosohi by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Some Questions About My Contract

Dear Vodafone I would like to know if the contract version of the USB modem stick that I have work under the same bases as mobile phones? Which means if this is the case then I am tied to a two year contract that does not expire until 13/04/2012 Als...

Labels