Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Stop Annoying Autoplay On Vista?

This is on vista : So yesterday I plugged in my new mobile broadband dongle. Worked fine. The usb autoran setup_vmc_lite.exe and installed the software. However now everytime I plug in the dongle an autoplay window opens and asks me if I want t...

Outlook Express

Hi, I have just bought PAYG dongle and am running Windows XP with SP3. I can receive e-mails using Outlook Express but can't send them. I get a message time-out.pop.freeserve.net.server smtp.freeserve.net.Protocol SMTP.Port25.Secure(SSL).No Error Num...

goosie by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Req Help: Program Access Vodafone Lite Usb

Hi I have a Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite K3565 Rev 2 usb stick which I use with my laptop (vista) to access the internet. However unlike my 3G usb stick it will not allow an add-on to a program I use via the internet to work. To allow this add-on...

Problem With K3565 Stick And Vmc Software

I have a couple of problems with the VMC software and getting the K3565-Z stick to work properly on my new Dell laptop. The laptop is 24hrs old and VMC is the 1st software I've installed on it. It came of course with the normal software installed by ...

alfiean by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Mac And Vmc Issue

Hi I have a Apple Mac running OS 10.5.7 and VMC version 3.01.04.00 (8746). The VMC application worked fine for about a day. However the app now locks up shortly after loading and then causes 'The application Vodafone Mobile Connect' quit unexpected...

jgpacker by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

9.3.6.12095, Repackage 26

Hi, I am using VF Connect 9.3.6 on a Sony Z series laptop. However, can you advise 1) when will the VF s/w next be updated ? 2) Are there any plans to support GTM378 modem (which is embedded in Sony laptop) 2) Does VF connect 9.3.6 support Vista...

tmantell by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3520 And The Missing Ewusbmdm.sys Driver

I am trying to install a K3520 on a Wyse X90L thin-client running Windows XPe. The software installs without problem. If I run the Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite program - the dongle isn't visible and I get a 'Files Needed' dialog presented - asking ...

emjayare by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Different Firewall Settings For Each Connection

Hi Just got my new top up and go mobile broadband. I'm about to setup and go but need some advice on firewalls. I have lots of programs which update themselves. I dont want this to happen whilst using my mobile broadband as this will eat into my c...

Page Access Problems, Possible Dns Issue?

Hello, I have been using my E220 broadband modem without issue for quite some time. However I have just bought a brand new laptop (a Sony Vaio) and I am now experiencing page access problems when using the modem with it. To set the scene 1. I have...

EdBanfield by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charges And Itemised Bill For Usb Modem

Hi All, Can anyone explain something for me please??? I've just looked at my bill for a usb modem and somehow, i've gone 3 gig over my download limit. Now then??? My usage bar says that i only used 3.1 gig, so why didn't my software notify me as to...

emilius by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels