Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PR4 - Warton 4G Coverage

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?The issue with 4G coverage is just to this local area 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this...

Re: Vodafone Customer Support - what a change..

@davidg_wilson – That’s fantastic to hear! Thanks for taking the time to feed this back to us. :smileyvery-happy: Feel free to get in touch any time you need us to help with anything.

Jenny by Moderator (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal (v3)

As with many others,  our SureSignal has last week stopped working. We have tried a reset / and confirmed no local network / firewall or ISP changes have been made. Can you suggest what to try next. Thank you

BBer by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal (V3) stopped working

----------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-------------------------------------------- The issue you’re experiencing:Having worked fine for over 6 months our sure signal stopped working last week.  No local newtork or firewall changes as ...

Capture2.JPG Speed.jpg
BBer by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I re-register a Sure Signal that Vodafone de-registered in error?

Hi I've had a SureSignal for several years, on a business account, and as far as I know it has been working normally for several years including last Thursday when I last made a call from home.On Saturday (27th May) I got a text from Vodafone to say ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Misleading upgrade offers - help!

Getting really frustrated! I went to upgrade through my Vodafone app to a 30 day deal which had a discounted rate shown.  As I added it to my basket the discount didn't show. live chat then told me these plans won't be discounted - only 12 month plan...

Fran_a89 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming with Ipad

Hi. I have two pay monthly sims, one for a phone and one for an ipad, the phone already has 500MB data to be used whilst roaming. I understood that from 11th June I would be able to use all my inclusive calls, texts and data abroad. I contacted vodaf...

Resolved! Fix for your slow Vodafone Fibre Broadband!!!!!!!!!!!

Vodafone oversold their broadband capacity. What you experience is during rush hours your internet is slowwing down cause Vodafone didn't prepare their network for the capacity they sold to people. If you are not getting speeds you're paying for resi...

killach by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 4 thanks

Device is not receiving any calls or messages through.

HP13I get signal everywhere but I don't get any calls or text through sometimes even data is not working, the device has been check by apple store and Vodafone store, I also have changed the SIM card.I have tried using different device and the proble...

Resolved! Is suresignal still needed now i have a vodafone router

hey all,i just changed from Sky home internet over to vodafone.historically i used suresignal with my Sky router, however now i have moved to vodafone router, is suresignal still needed? or is this built into the vodafone router?

Labels