Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Network cf45

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?   Yes about 1 mile 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the...

Nad1714 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Secure folder s7 edge

Hi As it is already on my phone I've decided to start using secure folder.So I put a app that could do with a extra layer of protection.So I moved it to the folder and had to set it up again.So went through the stages and it is set up in there Then w...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S6 Edge plus android 7

As many other areas now have this updated I wondered when I might expect to receive it and if it will be a Vodafone or Samsung variant.  Version image on attached screenshot.  Thanks. 

tudorr by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sim Cards for our US AT&T Phones

My family will be flying into Manchester and spending two weeks in the United Kingdom; London, Cardiff, Betws-y-Coed, etc.  We want to use our unlocked US AT&T GoPhones with Vodafone Sim Cards / Pay-As-You-Go plans and want to make sure our phones wi...

Missing app icons

Hi,today I removed my SD card correctly to be able to format a smaller card I used before, all seemed to be ok when re installing the newer one but now there are x2 App icons missing?I have looked everywhere and tried to get them back but no luck.One...

Security message when using camera

I've been using my vodafobe smart ultra 6 now for 1½ years now with no problems but it now comes up with a security message when ever I try to use my rear camera. This means that I can't use my rear camera at all but I can use my front camera. Any id...

Google Assisstant

Hi, just wondering if anyone with a S7 or S7 Edge has received the Google Assistant update yet? 

mattyboy by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Connect router does not connect to VNC server

Hi - I have recenetly installed a Vodafone Connect router. I have a reaspberrypi in my home network which is plugged in via Ethernet. I have the Connect router acting as gateway and DHCP server and I also have a Netgear WAC120 as a WiFi access point ...

mw8523 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Struck with an unusable number

It all started when I ported into Voda almost 2 months ago. Ever since I ported, I was unable to top up the phone. Around 20 techs tried their best to solve this (sim swap, account reset etc. Nothing worked), but never were successful. Fnally they as...

Labels