Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Data allowance removed from plan and complete incompetence.

In the past week I've had to call Vodafone around 20 times. I have been passed from pillar to post, I've been lied to, I've been promised call backs, I've had advisors make a mockery of your data protections rules, I've been swore at, the most common...

IMG_3608.PNG

Out of Bundle charges

How can I find out what these charges are?? I have a Monthly Bundle of £12.80, 750 MB, 250 mins phone, free text, that suites me fine, but I have just found that I have £4,38 out of bundle charge on the phone calls,how can I find out what these are a...

Can't receive sms and calls

I have Lumia 950 XL. I'm in Russia now. Vodafone PAYG. I can't receive sms and calls from any mobile phones. Can't to register in WhatsApp, Telegram, Vkontakte, Facebook. But I can to receive sms from Vodafone. Also I can to make a calls abroad and s...

Kerim85 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working with Gigaclear

Hi, I bought a new Sure Signal Today and set it up, however it is not connecting to the network, reading a few other similar posts It would seem it may be due to requiring my static IP address from Gigaclear to be whitelisted on your system. Speed te...

Screen issue on Smart Ultra 6 - Any ideas?

Hi,I think my phone ,ay have thrown a terminal wobbly and I'm going to need a new one but, just in case this can be fixed, here goes; A few nights ago, without any prompting, the screewn started to turn itself on, and then flick back on and then off ...

marco772 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal only working with one phone

I had a sure signal v1 which worked reliably for 5 years but then broke so I got a new one (v3) last week.  I deregistered the old one and registered the new one.   My Vodafone account has 3 numbers on so registered the new one against one number and...

thehords by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Manually set router clock

My router clock doesn't automatically adjust to daylight saving so its an hour behind. This really messes up the WiFi schedule function as sometimes it goes off the router time and others it goes of local. Can't find any options to manually set clock...

Benno441 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

4GB Wifi vs 3GB Wifi

I had a live chat with an advisor today who was really good. I had my package altered and I should of had two phones with an identical package but one has 4GB Wifi and one has 3GB Wifi and there is a £4 difference. Does anyone know what it is? 

E14- London- Isle of Dogs

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?No. Everywhere. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? E14 2DL 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a...

lolawolf by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Double posts

Is any body else on the forum seeing  duplicate post of exactly message.I know we all make mistakes now and again (And I'm the Jedi ##~## up)But as the forum knows what is being used we all probably don't see the exact same things and I've noticed on...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels