Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iOS 10.0.2 released.

Source: idownloadblog Link > apple-releases-ios-10-0-2. Excerpt from the link "Apple has released a small update for compatible iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads on Friday dubbed iOS 10.0.2 that fixes a handful of small bugs introduced with the initia...

IMG_0773.PNG

WiFi dropping out

Hi, My Vodafone smart speed 6 has been connecting to my home wifi fine since we got it on 13/9. Today it is asking me to input my password every time, connecting for a few seconds and then losing the connection. anyone know why, and more importantly ...

kinskey by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Taking Photos

Doodled with the Camera Settings on my new VFD 600 recently and have obviously un-checked something as when I touch the screen anywhere now it sounds like it's taken a photo but the image isn't in either Gallery or Photos. When I press the camera ico...

DaveTee by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Who can help me?

Hi there everyone, I am attempting to cancel my iphone 7 upgrade but it seems nobody is taking notice of me, the handset upfront cost is showing on my account even thought i am yet to recieve it, and the tracking number is still showing an order, I h...

Ios 10 iMessage new stickers etc

Hi,Can you please advise what charges are incurred for using the new features within iMessage on ios 10.Thank you

Daren_28 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Cover Me insurance cannot source phone

I need some advice regarding where I stand with Vodafone Cover Me insurance.  My partner managed to get her iPhone 6 Plus 64GB wet and it subsquiently decided it didn't want to work anymore. The insurance accepted the claim immedietley which I was qu...

Tom5865 by 6: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

INSURED PHONE REPAIR - NO STOCK!?

My phone was water damanged almost 2 weeks ago. I claimed for a one on insurance immediately. They said it would only take 5 working days to be sent a new one. So 2 weeks on, I've called the repair centre, who said a new device hasn't been sent out y...

krumble by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

friends and family cancelled by Vodafone

I tried to extend my family and friends from a four to a six on the 5th of September as my daughter went back to school the day after. Vodafone took the 7 pound for this on the 8th and a hour later sent me a message saying I didn't have enough money ...

Suggestions for Vodafolk

Since Pre-Order day, there have been a number of conversations online and over the phone with Voda-staff - some run of the mill and some mildly alarming.  The pre-order thread gives many examples of customer experiences that mirror my own and so I th...

Shakini by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 4 thanks

Beware if you're on TalkTalk etc!!

So I was lured in by the adverts on TV and my TalkTalk service is costing me a fortune. I order Vodafone broadband.Excited when I received the router on Tuesday (even if postie just left it under the car on the drive..).However, midnight Tuesday I re...

Labels