Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 2 not working

Hi, I've been unable to get my Sure Signal 2 to work.  The power light is on, both lights flash for a while, then the phone line goes out and the system light continues to flash. I have forwarded the ports and even put the SS in the DMZ. My ISP is BT...

acredo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why No Information On Delivery Failure?

What about those of us who were repeatedly guaranteed delivery on launch day- but instead just keep getting "delayed' texts?I spoke to VF on the phone every single day between 9th and 16th Sept, each time i was given an absolute guarantee that my pho...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony M5 - canot unlock it with the supplied code from vodafone

I have bought a Sony M5 and I requeted a NUC code from vodafone. I recieved 2 and none work when I try to unlock my phone. I have sent many emails and even been to the shop. The techie guy checked it and finally sent it to the vodafone repair center....

Enlighten me on my delivery.

Preordered 7 plus matte black 128gb,was told Monday delivery, and there were thousands in stock apparently!! Monday delivery didn't happen, then was told from one agent it just wasn't coming with no more info, second agent said Monday, Tuesday or Wed...

Customer services response needed

Does anyone know how to get a response from vodafone customer services?  They sent my phone away for a warranty repair, and returned it without a back.  The shop won't return my calls, the online chat doesn't get any kind of follow-up.  I wrote a let...

Malware infected Pokemon Go app has been downloaded by half a million people

Pokemon Go players around the world have been told to make sure their smartphone security software is up to date following the discovery of a malicious Android app.Security experts have found that hackers are targeting Pokemon Go players and ticking ...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Another leading smartphone maker is about to drop the headphone jack

HTC is about to release a new smartphone.According to serial tech leaker Evan Blass, the new phone is called the Bolt and should be officially unveiled in October.Blass tweeted a photo of the new phone on Wednesday, with the Bolt looking pretty much ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung tells Korean customers to stop using Galaxy Note 7

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Samsung Electronics on Saturday recommended South Korean customers to stop using the new Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, which the company is recalling worldwide after several dozen of them caught fire. In a statement posted on i...

• 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How do I know it is Vodafone calling?

Had a call from "Vodafone" asking to talk to discuss offers they want to offer to me.   Was asked to identify myself with the usual question.   Declined to answer and asked the caller to confirm they were actually from Vodafone before going any furth...

20151117 Screenshot_2015-11-17-16-03-39.png

Sim only

Hi I recently but in for the £20 20gb sim only deal deal moving from pay as you go. Well that was on Monday the 19th and its now Friday and still haven't heard anything from Vodafone regarding there decisions. So would be grateful if someone could te...

Labels