Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Marshmallow for Galaxy S5 - Please help.

Hi - I'd really like to install Marshmallow on my Galaxy S5.I've tried 'Checking for updates' in settings but no updates found. I've seen a thread that says Samsung have rolled it out for the S5, but I cant see where I can download it for my Vodafone...

sifteruk by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart First 7

Can anyone tell me if the Vodafone Smart First 7 has the ability to change the display from portrait to landscape and if so, where is the setting. Thanks,Pete

-pete- by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Location Data from Vodafone

Hi everyone, I have a query about Vodafone.  Calling today I received mixed responses so I thought that the best way to be sure is to ask here. I have a need to confirm my location on a few dates, the furthest date being nine months ago.  I always ha...

K0037 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Tab speed 6 - any opinions?

I've been looking to get a cheap tablet to use for reading books and downloading/watching films etc as the screen on my Note 4 is too small(!). I've just seem the above on the VF website which includes 3GB of 4G for £10/m with no up front cost. While...

IMEI Blocking

Why in Vodafone UK it is not possible to block an IMEI online as it happens for example in Vodafone IT?

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Been having problems for days with my phone. Firstly the Facebook app just won't work. Secondly, at least 2/3 times a day I'm having to restart the phone, I can be in the middle of doing something, the screen freezes and then goes black. I've done a ...

iOS 9.3.4 released.

Source : idownloadblog  Link > iOS-9-3-4-released. Excerpt from the Link.  "Apple on Thursday unexpectedly released iOS 9.3.4, a minor update to the mobile operating system powering the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Release notes accompanying the smal...

image.jpeg

Sure Signal 3 problems again

A couple of months back I was getting intermittent connectivity with the sure signal. You guys performed a resync and this resolved the problem.Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting fewer and fewer connection periods, today I deregistered...

Nokk by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Hi my Facebook app won't open on my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 all I have is a blank white screen and after about 10 mins a report page box comes up, which I have filed a report on, I have last night uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still the same...

McCready by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels