Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V3 - Flashing Red Light, two solid Orange lights

Having trouble getting my new SS v3 to work. I registered it yesterday, plugged in and got flashing red and 2 solid orange. Several resets and re-boots later, still the same. Tried port forwarding. No joy I've pasted the tracing route below. Please h...

culy30 by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Transfer contacts from a dead screen

Trying again!......... I have a Vodafone Prime 6 which has a dead screen (I dropped the phone). How can I get the contacts transferred onto my Prime 7.The Red Box in-store solution can't work because "you need to be able to see the screen" Any ideas,...

Mi-fi

Ok so I've had this Mi-fi thing for over a month...used the 2GB data and topped it up with 6GB data. That lasted me for the rest of the month. However, that finished so once again I topped it up with 6GB data again since it lasted so long. BUT...afte...

Text and Web removed and no longer auto renewing?

Hi all, Have Vodafone stopped all existing Text and Web freebie users from being able to auto renew as my wife topped up earlier and although the credit was applied, her credit was since deducted £2 for the daily data charge..I spoke with live chat w...

Dave400 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 6 Screen replacement

I dropped my iphone 6 and have smashed/shattered the majorirty of the screen, including a missing piece near the home button. Do vodafone offer a repair service even if you dont have insurance? obviously i would have to pay. How much would this cost?...

smitch93 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Transferring contacts

I have a broken screen on a Prime 6 (completely black). I have bought a Prime 7 but cannot transfer my contacts over. The shop managed to transfer over about 6 contacts via a gmail account. Any ideas on how I can do it please? Thanks,Alan 

Unfortunately My Vodafone has stopped

Hi All, I have Motorola Moto 3rd Gen which was bought from Vodafone. My Vodafone app is not working whenever I open the app I get an error saying " Unfortunately My Vodafone App has stopped". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it however the iss...

Paragi by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels