Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

My photos in my gallery

I keep my photos in albums in my diary. When moving some into the latest "Wales May 2015" album, there wasn't enough space so I transferred my pics (and I selected all) to my 32gig SD card. The problem is the Wales album and some others seemed to dis...

Vodafone R216 4G Mi-FI 6GB

I bought this Mi-Fi unit to use with Xbox Live on XBox One.When my XBox One connects to it, it shows Strict NAT on it so will not allow me to match against other people on Fifa 16. I spoke to helpdesk at Vodafone the other day and they removed the Ad...

peterh42 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

GeoSim / M2M Sims

Can GeoSims or M2M Sims be registered to a Sure Signal box? or only vodafone provided/generated Sims/numbers? GoeSims and M2M Sims will register to Vodafone network.

v3 suresignal not working

Our Suresignal v3 keeps losing the connection to the Vosdafone network - the red light starts flashin and the last/far right  2 lights are also flashing. It does go back to being 'ready'. - although sometimes even in this mode my phone is not connect...

AML14 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

iMessage issue

Hi, so ive recently joined vodafone and I tried setting up iMessage on my Iphone 6 but it wont let me. Ive tried every solution from reseting the network to software update. Does anybody have any new ideas or experienced the same problem. Its driving...

unable to complete sure signal registration!

Hi all hope someone can help? When i fill in the registration page for my new sure signal which was sent to me by Vodafone this week i keep getting this error Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again...

Samsung s6 - screen going black and crashing

Hi everyone. I have had my s6 for nearly one year. A few days ago it started to act really strange. Apps would crash when in use e.g iplayer and the screen would go completely black and have small crosses on either side at the bottom of the screen. H...

🆘 Ultra Smart in Call Volume problem 🆘

I have a worsening problem with my ▶Smart Ultra 6....And that is, although its brilliant for games , most excellent for art apps Has some fantastic photo editing apps .... Its absolutely useless at the one thing a phone is meant to be used for.... CA...

DreddArt by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 hot

I now cannot do anything with it at all, no lights and it's too hot touch so I have unplugged it. Please help Vodafone as I now have no signal at all

adandnic by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels