Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Whitelist request: 185.61.112.0/22

Hello, We operate a community network in West Wales (AS60036), a couple of our users are reporting Sure Signal issues. Please can you whitelist 185.61.112.0/22 for Esgob Ltd. You should see connection attempts for 185.61.114.10 for example. Thanks,Na...

No lights on Vodafone SureSignal

My Sure Signal seems to have completely stopped working, I have tested the plug socket so that isn’t the issue.Download speed: 15.44 Mbps, Upload: 9.20 MbpsExternal IP address: 82.68.87.150Sure Signal serial number: 40134967617The results of a tracer...

VSS Stopped Working again

Hello, my Sure Signal v3 recently stopped working again None of the registered phones connect to the VSSRed Light - Solid - Next 2 Lights White Solid - 3rd Light - Never Comes on All help appreciated... Speed Test from http://www.speedtest.netDownloa...

VSSAK by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I fix the sound coming out of my Vodafone smart ultra 6?

Hey guysI recently bought the new Vodafone smart ultra 6 as a handset. Its a great phone and I love the bang for your buck factor about it.My only issue is with the sound, and I'm not sure how to make it louder. It seems that I have to turn the volum...

Problem with phone connecting

I have been using my sony z1 compact with my ss3 for some months with no problems however just recently if I go out of range of the unit and then return my phone won't see the signal from the ss and will only connect after rebooting the phone, any su...

mobile wifi R216 not turning back on after losing signal

has anyone else had problems with the R216 mobile Wifi not coming back on after the signal has been lost????? im constantly having to reset the box when its been in a area where there is no signal!!!! very annoying

msb123 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Anyway to change my dongle's IP address?

Hi guys, is there anyway to get a new IP address on my vodafone dongle? I know that it gets one after maybe an hour or so if I unplug it but I was hopiong there was a way to do it quicker than this. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

wtleger by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIm not unlocking when deactivating flight mode

Hello, I have a Smart Ultra 6, last week signal was becoming variable, then after a while I have tried to make calls and it says I have to switch Flight Mode off. On checking it is off, and still get no signal and same message. I have backed up and r...

Labels