Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Note 4 Software Update

Hi All For the past few weeks since updating to 5.1.1 my phone has been freezing every other minute and restarting. It is close to the point where it is unusable. You will be playing away on the phone and it will freeze for around 20 seconds and then...

HTC 10 on Vodafone

As I understand it VF have decided not to stock athe HTC 10 which every press source that I have read has siad that this is an excellent Flagship phone - sound stupid !! I have been with Vodafone since mid-late 80's and with my current contract for 2...

pwrouse by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Data allowance message not good enough

I have the My Vodafone app which is ok for telling you data useage. However VF do text you to tell you when you are getting close to your allowance total as I recently had. However, this text told me that I had less than 200mb left, not a problem as ...

Deleting emails

I have a Vodfone Smart 4 phone and I have a question re emails. I downloaded some emails onto my Webmail Vodafone account on my computer and after that I checked my phone and deleted the messages received on that device since I had read them via webm...

tracey57 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Potential Customer from USA

HI!  My child is moving to Germany from the USA and has an iPhone on AT&T network.  Will she be able to use her phone in Germany and, if so, what does she need to do before leaving the States?  She will be there for a few years and wants to be able t...

QuickTime security aler

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/windows-quicktime-1.3540832?cmp=rss 

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei P8 Lite

HiI have bought a PAYG Huawei P8 Lite to replace a broken, monthly contract, Sony Xperia as I still have 9 months to go on my contract before I can upgrade. I transfered my monthly sim in to the new Huawei.However, since having the P8, I have been un...

russkaye by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! HTC A9 fingerprint scanner to wake up

Hi there, I have just received my second A9 after my first was replaced due to a battery fault. Small problem, I cannot seem to use the fingerprint scanner to wake up and unlock my phone. I have check that the setting is correct for the scanner to do...

fordy_87 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone 975

How do I move apps to my SD card on a Vodafone 975?

prog991 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Waking phone

Hi I brought a Vodafone Smart 6 Ultra in Feb as my wife is hearing and sight impaired and I thought it would be easier for her to use. The double tap to wake is on but more often it does not work for her. She also has problems pressing the power butt...

Labels