Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! no mobile data

Samsung Galazy S5 Mini - contract   I have never been able to receive mobile date. WIFI is fine and no issues with calls / messages.   Can not access Facebook, Twitter etc or enter google. If I try to search for example 'bbc' the ble bar starts then ...

SLH1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! How to disable predictive text on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

I've just bought a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6. How on earth do I disable predictive text when writing text messages or emails ? I've already been through Settings, Language & Input etc but can't find any reference to Predictive Text. 

Have to call number twice to make call - Samsung S5

Hi, I have just upgraded to Android 5.0, and now when making calls, once I ring the number, the call fails immediately. I then ring back straight away and the call goes through. This occurs on about 98% of the calls I make, and is most frustrating.  ...

eldrep by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One m8 VF Stock - Marshmallow Is Here..!

Please enter your issues and experiences in this thread. 60 minute download after three minor updates.All going okay so far...so will feedback later.Tink

Tink-GB by 12: Established
  • 29 replies
  • 7 thanks

Wifi calling coming on iPhone 6?

My iPhone 6 Plus has just updated the carrier settings to version 23.1. Is this a sign that Wifi Calling is about to be enabled for the device? The menu structure hasn't change to give the Wifi Calling option.

Suresignal V1 all four light on solid

We have a version 1, never had any problems, now all 4 lights are on permanently and we are not getting any boost to the mobile phone signal. I've turned it off, disconnected the power and ethernet cable, left it 2 minutes, reconnected it, light one ...

Will Sure Signal work off a non-wired connection e.g. a WiFi booster?

I have one of these to cover one end of the house with WIFI:http://www.netgear.co.uk/home/products/networking/wifi-range-extenders/WN3500RP.aspx and wondered if I can connect my Sure Signal with (with a cable) to its Ethernet port? Alternatively, is ...

JohnCl8 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Safari crash....

Had my iPhone 6 for a while now. First problem I've ever had with iPhones this morning.Tap safari icon to browse - the page instantly closes not allowing me to search anything!I've reset everything and still have the same problem.... Any ideas??I've ...

Mango1 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone blacklisted

Good morning all, First, i'm from France and sorry for my english, my apology...Two month ago, i bought an iphone 5s by ebay and it is simlock vodafone. I tried to make search about this and i found that the iphone is blacklisted but not stolen not l...

lex84 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels